Status: Working Progress

One Chance

Congratulations!

Kat's POV:

I couldn't believe my eyes!

Congratulations. We are pleased to inform you that you have been granted 1 of the 5 available internship positions at SYCO Entertainment.

I kept on reading the letter over and over again, too scared to blink. WHAT IF I BLINK AND TURNS OUT I IMAGINED IT ALL?! AND IT WAS REALLY MY PHONE BILL!?! "oh my god my parents are going to kill me if it's my phone bill." I whispered to myself. I finally took a deep breath and closed my eyes. counted to 5 and opened them. (I know what you're thinking. 'Bit childish don't ya' think?') well no. ANYWHO. "YES!!!" I hollered louder than anyone should be humanly capable of doing. After seeing that everything I had previously read was still there, I sent up a silent prayer and started dancing. Soon after, I realized that I had been acting like a maniac at my mailbox. Out in the public. Where at any moment one of the cute guys that work for my parents could ride by. My cheeks started to blush but i stopped them and yelled out "YOLO!" Now that I had embarrassed my self enough for the next few hours, I got in my car and drove up the rest of the way to my house.

Two hours later I was still laying in my bed thinking how surreal this all was. "Shit!" I exclaimed. I had totally forgotten of my essay due tomorrow. i was such a procrastinator. I had to turn in a 10 page essay for my English final. all i had was my outline (which we all know is absolutely B.Sed just to get points) and the first 2 pages we were forced to write in class. I mean, who actually follows their outline and does their work right when it's given to them? I for one don't. My essays due a complete 360 from the outline and end up darn good if i do say so myself. Well looks like I'm busting an all-nighter tonight. And i have my AP Physics final tomorrow Dx .i just can't wait for Senior year to be over. Just have to tomorrow, senior day tomorrow, and Friday graduation and senior night.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Friday ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Standing on this stage, just minutes before walking the stage to receive my graduation diploma, all my high school memories flashed before my eyes.

High school was really some of the best and worst years of my life. All the pain, joy, the laughs, the shedded tears, the many late nights, and mostly the friends. Any small second spent with someone, changed my life. Whether I knew them or not, liked them or not, everyone at this school became part of my life. Made me who I am today.

"Katerina Yermakov." I heard my name being called. In those few seconds all my insecurities of not being ready for the real world suddenly came back. What if i really was just a teenage girl full of dreams? Just another kid trying to make it in the adult world? OH MY GOD once i get that certificate i'm on my own. Sure my parents will always be behind me and my decisions but i will soon be an adult, far from home. In the real world. My Jesus! i can't do this. I still need my parents. No Kat, don't do this to yourself. You've got this. Just walk straight, smile, and DON'T FALL. In that moment my mind was reaching out toward the diploma, but my heart stopped me from moving. No longer will i be a kid. My heart was still didn't know it was in high school and actually done with it.

Suddenly i felt a slight shove from behind. I turned to be met by the green eyes and perfect smile of my ginger friend Annabell. "You're ready." she whispered to me and gave me a smirk. i raised my eyebrow at her, still shocked at how well this girl knows me. i gave her a small smile and nodded. i walked up the steps and tripped at the top. Annabell snickered behind me. i turned and gave her a cheesy smile because of coarse i would trip on my graduation day. THANK THE LOARD the audience didn't see because the balloon posts covered the steps. i had a small blush when walking up the stage. i turned to my right and saw my parents and siblings in the audience. they were smiling proudly and i started to get teary eyed. i could see my over dramatic mother already bawling her eyes out. My older brother and sister rolling their eyes and my baby brother "babbling" in the arms of my smiling father. I got to the principle in the middle of the stage and shook hands with him while getting my diploma. As i walked down the other half the next person was being announced and i hugged and shook hands with teachers. My days at Oak Ridge High School were over. High school was officially over. After my graduation party the seniors would spend their final night together at Six Flags White Water Atlanta.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Vienna's POV:

Ms. Vienna De Luca

That's all I've been staring at for the past hour. This envelope would in a way decide my future. I couldn't bring myself to open it just yet. This was so exciting yet nerve wrecking. I took in a deep breath. Just as i was about to open the envelope, "Do not fret peasant, i have arrived! You may now bow down and worship me." i jumped like 10 feet in the air and snapped my head back. holding my hand to my heart, "Aylin! you scared me half to death!" i yelled taking in a deep breath to try and slow down my heart rate. Seriously though, I'm used to this. She barges in 24/7 at any time she wishes. "What way is that to greet a royal?!" she scoffed and continued "I have taught you better..himf" I rolled my eyes and gave her a hug. "So sorry your majesty, please, sit. Care for some tea? a million dollars? perhaps a cake?" I gave her a smirk and sat down on my bed. She went to sit on the chair at the foot of the bed and turned toward me. "No need to be rude, i am gracing you with my presence." she retorted. "What are you up to?" she asked. "Well i was going to open the reply form that internship i applied for in January, before you barged in and tried to kill me." she lept of the chair and onto my bed, now with a serious look on her face. " you got a letter back, WHEN?! WHY AM I FINDING OUT 'TILL NOW?!" she yelled the last part back a little to her dramatic self. "Calm down babe. I got it today." I picked up the envelope of my bed and looked up at her. She now wore an anxious look on her face. I inhaled deeply and opened the letter.

As I read the letter I could feel Aylin's eyes on me. I slowly looked back up and met her eyes. "Well..?" she asked as i sat there processing everything. " I got it" i said barely above a whisper. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "I got it!" i shrieked. "I'm going to London!" We both got up and started doing a sort of jumping, dance, hugging thing while shrieking. We were both so excited that we hadn't heard my dad knock on the door and come in. My dad cleared his throat and started talking. "What is goi...Ahh!" He couldn't finish because i had jumped off the bed, tripping on the way down, and tackled him. "Igotitdad!IgottheInternship!IgettogotoLondon!!" I yelled it all in one sentence, practically crying. I took a deep breath and had the biggest smile on my face. He smiled and gave me a big hug. "Congratulazioni!" Did I mention my dad is Italian? "Aylin, will you be staying for dinner?" he asked Aylin, who was now on my lap top, most likely sending out embarrassing tweets from my account. "Is there a need to ask Mr.D?" "I figured." He said chuckling. "We're having homemade pizza!" he yelled from the hall. Aylin and I raced out the door and into the kitchen ready to make our individual pizzas. The perks at having a chef for a father. ^_^
♠ ♠ ♠
Kat's outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=65850940

Kat's car:
http://www.leftcoastclassics.com/1979-volkswagen-convertible/1979-vw-convertible-001.jpg

Kat's house:
http://outrageousluxury.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/IS1g6qmcbnfsb6r.jpg

Kat's room:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WSCVOjKidpc/TmC18vKl8VI/AAAAAAAADlQ/yUvlQDvE_UI/s1600/Vintage-Bedroom-Ideas-1.jpg

Kat's graduation outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=65687367

Vienna's outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/last_day_school/set?id=65832244#stream_box

Vienna's room:
http://lh4.ggpht.com/cotedetexas/R7pJc5wS4KI/AAAAAAAADSk/wquRIlL-Mz8/arsl07_buatta_thumb2

Vienna's house:
http://www.trulia.com/property/photos/3101696121-611-N-Rodeo-Dr-Beverly-Hills-CA-90210#item-3

~ ~ ~ ~This is my first story xD i promise it picks up feel free to comment/subscribe/recommend :P thanx for reading :} xx