Status: Working Progress

One Chance

New...well, everything.

Kat's POV:

I woke up early that morning. I couldn't believe today i was finally flying out to London. It is all still so surreal that I would be working at SYCO Records for THE Simon Cowell. The internship meant so much to me. It was a step closer to working in the music industry. I was excited to meet the other interns as well and well, you know....famous people! I know that meeting someone famous is highly unlikely, but one can only hope. I'll probably be like in the copy room or doing coffee runs. *sigh* None the less, this was a great opportunity. IN LONDON! I still can't believe i finally get to go to London! xD

I hadn't realized i was daydreaming, and when i glanced at my clock i saw i wasn't going to have time for breakfast. "Ugh!" i exclaimed and grabbed my bag and carry on and ran down the stairs. "I talk to myself way too much" i whispered as i walked into the kitchen. "What was that honey?", my mom asked getting up to get Milan from his baby chair and setting him down in his play pen. "Do you want an omelette before you leave? Rita te lo puede hacer." She asked coming back into the kitchen. "Thanks mom, but i have to leave for the airport. Elizaveta? Lista?" I asked turning toward my older sister to see if she was ready. "Yep." She said as she got up and Rita, our "nanny", picked up her plate and left to the kitchen. "Well i guess this is it then." i said looking down. Here came the worst part. The goodbyes. I absolutely hate goodbyes. They're so sad.

"I'll see you guys in a few months." I hugged my mom and she nearly squished me to death. She was already crying. Great..I started to get teary eyed so i turned to my dad. He gave me a huge hug picking me up, off the ground, and slightly shaking me. I started to laugh because i felt like a rag doll. My dad let go and he was teary eyed, as was I. I walked over toward where Milan was and picked him up. "I'll be back before you know it Mil. I am going to miss you so much baby." I gave Milan a kiss on the head and put him down in the play pen. "Bye-bye Kina" Milan exclaimed and we all let out a chuckle. "Where's Roman?" I asked noticing my eldest sibling missing. "He's probably out in the stable already." Elizaveta said coming back down the stairs with her hoodie on. "I guess i'll skype him later." I said heading toward the door with Elizaveta.

Marco brought my car around and got out. Elizaveta went and sat in the drivers seat where Marco was previously. She actually thought she was going to drive. She is crazy if i'm going to let her drive. These were my last moments with my baby. Just as i was about to drive off, I heard "Kat! Wait up!" being yelled by Rom an who was running through the clearing on the right. I quickly got out of the car and ran toward Roman and gave him a big hug. "Did you really think i would let you leave before i could say goodbye?" he said and i smiled up at him. he gave me a kiss on the top of my head and i gave him one last hug before getting back in the drivers seat. Marco had loaded my luggage and went off to the car garage. Probably to get my dad's car so my dad can go to his meeting with some big investors.

I waved to my parents drove toward the gates. I plugged in my phone so that the trip to the airport wouldn't be too boring. Which either way is pretty impossible if my sister is there unless she is one of her moods. I decided to put on my on the road playlist, containing Kelly Clarkson, Green Day, The Rascal Flatts, Lady Antebellum, All American Rejects, Fall Out Boy, Maroon 5, and many others.

We got to the airport and after checking in my luggage, my sister and I walked toward security. This being as far as she could go, I turned and gave her a big hug. I had missed her while she was off at University in California, and now that she's back home, I'm the one leaving. "I'll miss you so much Liza." i whispered in her ear while we where hugging. "I'll miss you too" she said holding me at arms length. Looking down at her made me smile, remembering that people usually confused us thinking i was the older one because i am like 2-3 inches taller and dress up a bit more than her. "It's going to be so strange being home, and you not there." I smiled and wiped my tears. "Now you'll know how i felt the first few week s that you were gone." She smiled at that and gave me one last hug before i turned to walk through security. "See you later alligator!" I heard her yell. I smiled and turned back around. "In a while crocodile!" I yelled back before handing my passport to the officer. This was going to be a long flight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kat's Flight outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/kats_flight_outfit_to_london/set?id=64538205
I'll try and get the next update up by tomorrow. Hope whoever is reading likes it and please! Feel free to comment/subscribe/recommend. Whatever kind of feedback is appreciated :}