Status: All chapters will be really short

Was It Luck?

Desparate

CHAPTER 1
DESPARATE

I sit here in the back of his truck I don't know where I'm going but it cant be worse than where I am. next thing i know I'm in a bed sleeping and someone is next to me sitting in a chair and stroking my hair i don't know how someone can bare the sight of me. I'm awful "how can you touch me so freely?" "you're awake and well you're not bad" I waved my metal arm at him and look at him with my scared face "you all lie to save feelings!" "why would I save you if I didn't like you?" "I don't need saving I need nothing I can handle myself" "well maybe we could save each other" I looked at his face him... did he actually want to help?

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"yeah!!" I screamed while I stood on the table yet again partying, drinking and trying to escape life. everybody replied to my scream with theirs i heard a girl yell "hey get down!" I feel like I know that voice "come on I'm getting you home. "hey the party's not over yet 'I said jumping down and stumbling my beer still in hand "it is for you" they hit the beer out of my hand and drove me home I had passed out once I sat in the car and woke up in my bed. "you're lucky mom and dad didn't know you were out" oh my sister "you're not going to tell ?" "no I've had my own fun too but you need to fix you're "problem" or I will have to tell them, you're the most popular guy at school" and with that she walked out while I decided what I want to do with my life.... was I crying out for help?