Status: All chapters will be really short

Was It Luck?

Hiding

CHAPTER 4
HIDING

I was running sprinting even my glove had now fallen off exposing my metal and a boy was chasing after me maybe he stopped what did he want? I lost my footing causing me to slip and fall I made a terrible sound as metal was scraping the hard concrete sending sparks flying in all directions. as I laying sprawled across the ground on my stomach slowly picking my self up I looked behind me he was there watching me stopped dead in his tracks I yelled toward him "stay back don't come near me!" I put my metal arm in front of my face showing him "see I'm dangerous, I don't want you near me!" still he was silent but he took a step forward. "STOP!" for some reason tears were now streaming down my face like a mad water fall. "Hey! what are you doing!" me and the boy both looked to see Cameron running toward us now only 6 feet away from me "run... run Anon!" i didn't care for explanation I just ran I thought I saw Cameron pull something from his pocket but I don't know. I heard the other boy say my name to himself "anon...." as I ran around the street corner and right when I turned I heard a gun shot then all was still......What was happening to my life?

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

her name it was different and it felt special but the next thing I knew I was dodging a bullet! "what the hell!!!" I screamed at him I was caught so off guard that the boy just laughed it sounded evil and off. Next thing I knew he was running at me with an evil grin I was about to dodge but I was too late... he grabbed my collar and lifted me up only to violently throw me back down again smashing my head into the concrete which caused me too black out. I woke up later but I couldn't tell how much later there were no clocks in the gray cold room my head pounding I went to touch my head... there were bandages they were drenched in blood. I was bleeding that badly? I went over to the door it was locked maybe even bolted shut. What the hell was going on here?I heard a awful laugh then footsteps seeming to echo down a long hallway "why you seem to be awake" more laughing came from behind the door I jumped back it was the same voice that had hurt me and got me locked up in here. "so does your head feel any better?" more laughs. "what do you want from me?" "HAHAHA" silence for a few seconds "I'm just protecting my .... friend see you soon! Hahaha." the footsteps retreated down the hallway. I ran over to the door pounding and screaming "WAIT! where are you going! please let me out! what am i doing here!?! please!!"... Why am i here!?!