Status: All chapters will be really short

Was It Luck?

Heart

CHAPTER 5
HEART

I woke up back in my bed just like the first day I arrived but how did I get there..... last thing I remember was me running from Cameron and the mysterious boy and I was crying... I went to touch my cheek it was still a little wet from my tears I wish I would never be that scared again. I remembered Cameron the gun shot I had to find him I sat straight up in bed jumping out and running down the hallway screaming "Cameron! Where are you?!" I saw him coming out of the kitchen he must have been coming to see me. "Well I see you're awake are you ok AH!" he was saying as I knocked into him sending us both to the ground I landed on top of him. I was hugging him as we fell to the ground a tear drop falling down my cheek "I'm so happy you're ok," he blushed a little while I said that he was so nice. a strand of hair fell in front of my face but he reached up and tucked it behind my ear we locked eyes with each other I seemed to get lost in his gaze. He put his cold hand on the back of my neck to pull himself up his lips finally touching mine. It was amazing the best few moments of my life so far I wanted to be with him forever live forever in this world with him and only him... was this really happening? or was it too good to be true?

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

My hands were raw and bleeding from pounding on the door I must have been up all night trying to get the guy who had beat me up and put me in here back over so I could talk to him. I couldn't recall how long I had been locked up in here waiting, I've had no food or water the entire time. Last night when I had finally stopped banging on the door my dreams drifted me off having me think of the girl... who was she? why was she with that guy? how was her arm like that?..... was she... with him? why did I even care. I don't get it I don't know why any of this is happening or why I even cared about her my whole body was so confused ! I pounded my fist hard against the concrete floor it didn't really hurt except it still left a red mark on the ground from my blood. The strange thing was when I pounded the ground I heard something rattle it sounded like it was under the bed. I got up and walked over kneeling beside the bed and looking under to see what was there. I saw a small flash of metal like I did when I first saw her arm... Also I felt cold air coming from under the bed. I got up and moved the bed to find a air conditioning vent but it was too small to go through and no way of me ever opening it since it was bolted to the floor. but maybe I could call for help I called over and over again I would not stop till I could speak anymore.... Could I be saved?
♠ ♠ ♠
I have had all the other chapters prewritten but now I have to type as I go so it may take a little longer. I hope you all are enjoying it!