Status: My first BVB fan fiction. :/

Perfect for Me

It Come Too Easily

After Jinxx left, I grabbed the pizza box and Andy grabbed the plastic cups. Sarah told us she was going to change and ran off to her room.
"Do you think she likes Jinxx?" Andy asked me, throwing the cups in the trash.
"I don't know, man. She just might."
I knew that my response hurt Andy just as much as it hurt me.
Andy and I sat down on the couch, putting in The Nightmare Before Christmas, which was Sarah's favorite movie. Andy and I tried not to look at Sarah as she came out of her room, finally we couldn't take it anymore. There she stood, in spandex and a skin tight BVB shirt. Holy shit did she look good. Her tanned and toned legs were just the right length, and the spandex shorts showed just the right amount of skin.
"Sarah, uhmm. Where did you get that shirt?" I heard Andy ask from the other side of the couch.
"Oh, this one? I ordered it." She said back.
Both Andy and I knew that she ordered that shirt on purpose. For which one of us? We didn't know yet.
Andy and I both nodded. I wanted to jump right off the couch and grab her by the waist, and kiss her, but I held back. I knew Andy's thoughts at this moment weren't any different.
"I'm gonna grab some Cheeze-Puffs." She said, sprinting to the kitchen.
I looked at Andy, then at the TV. I didn't know what to say, I was speechless.
"Sarah, can you grab me a beer?" I yelled from the couch.
"Me too!" Andy yelled.
"Yeah, I'll grab some." I heard her call back, opening the fridge.
I'm positive that Andy and I both knew she wasn't allowed to have alcohol, but neither of us was gonna stop her. That girl loves her beer.
She slipped over the back of the couch with a bowl of Cheeze-Puffs in one hand, and three beers in the other.
"I'm ready for the movie," She said, putting the puffs on the table and handing us our beer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Switching it up, I'm throwing Ashley's POV in there. :)
Who would you like to see with Sarah? Andy, Ashley, or Jinxx?
Please comment.
<3
Subscribe?