Status: My first BVB fan fiction. :/

Perfect for Me

Which Way Is Right?

I couldn't believe he was here. I jumped off the bar stool and wrapped my arms around his neck. I missed him so much. Since the guys got back from Warped Tour, we all sorta went different ways, to sort out our differences.
"Jinxx. What a surprise," Ashley said from behind me.
Great, now I had to choose between Ashley, Andy, and now, Jinxx.
"What are you doing here?" I asked him, letting go.
"I was in the neighborhood. Figured I'd stop by." He laughed.
I looked at Andy and Ashley. "This is great. We can all have dinner together."
"Yeah, dinner." Andy said, walking over to the phone.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Ordering pizza."
We all laughed. I reached back to the time when I cooked for the guys, and we ended up getting drunk, making the whole thing go to waste. I vowed to never cook for them after that.
I guided Jinxx over to the couch. "It's great to have you here." I said.
"It's great to be here." he replied, smiling.
I smiled. I had always liked Jinxx, there was just something about him.
When the pizza arrived, we all sat down and ate. We kept bringing up moments in Warped Tour. We laughed so loudly the neighbor asked us to keep it down.
"Oh, look at the time. I've got to head home. It was nice seeing you guys. We'll have to meet up again and have coffee." Jinxx said, getting up off the couch.
We all got up to wish him a goodbye, and give hugs.
"Bye!" I called, as he closed the door.
Andy and Ashley started taking care of the pizza box and plastic cups.
"How about I go change real quick, and then we watch a movie?" I asked.
"Yeah, sounds good." Andy stated with a weak smile.
I dashed to my room to put on my spandex shorts and my skin tight Black Veil Brides V-neck shirt. I made sure that my clevage was showing before I walked out into the living room.
Andy and Ashley were already changed into pajama pants, and no shirts. I but my lip ring and slowly walked over to the couch. They had left enough room for me to sit between the both of them.
"Sarah, uhmm. Where did you get that shirt?" asked Andy.
"Oh, this one? I ordered it." I replied with a nervous smile.
They both nodded their approval. I knew they wanted to jump up and grab me. But they both held back.
"I'm gonna grab some Cheeze-Puffs." I said, dashing to the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
I might keep going with this.
Please comment.
<3
Subscribe?