Here, Darling.

Pudemos Bailar Eternamente

Alex had no answer for the questions that Alaska threw at him, his solution to the problem was for her to get all dolled up and attend a party with him, trying to make his ex-girlfriend jealous who cheated on him.

Reluctantly Alaska agreed, not really in the mood to party, only being persuaded when Lucy was adamant that she was taking Ava for the night, promising the little girls mounds of Disney movies, making it impossible for her to say no to the little girls pleas to stay Auntie Lucy’s.

Pulling on the dark denim shorts she surveyed herself in the mirror, turning in the mirror to observe every aspect of her body, trying to figure what was wrong with her to put Zack off, sure they hadn’t had sex yet, but they had agreed to take things slow for Ava’s sake and he seemed pretty happy about that.

She wondered whether her butt was too big or too small, whether the cellulite on her thighs was as hideous as she presumed and the shorts where only going to show them off. She had lost all her baby weight but still felt self conscious about her stomach even though it was already back to its previous size, feeling as though it was bulging over the waist band, the fat pooling out of her.

Her legs were not long, and they were not exactly short, but then again they were not fat and they were not skinny. Everything about Alaska screamed average, something she had never been used to when working at O's.

But since meeting Zack she had felt nothing but vulnerable, like the teenage she was at high school, always having to second guess herself to whether or not what she was doing would displease her mother, or whether it would lead to her to being picked on.

Her whole life was making second guess, thinking constantly in what if's that were not plausible and did not matter at all, things that seem like a big deal at the time but when put in perspective they were pretty pointless and meaningless.

The white lace vest top contrasted with her pale skin, showing her freckles and her beauty marks that were usually invisible when she was convered in black. The black leather jacket was ancient, something that Josh had bought her in the first few weeks they had been going out, fed up with the fact that she used to always claim she was cold to where his.

She had not worn it in years, not until before he died, the night he came to visit her in her dorm room, the couple cuddling on the couch watching tv until they fell asleep, not caring about the fact that her room mate was bringing multiple guys in and out through the door for her 'extra curicular activities'.

She bundled the soft material in her hand, lifting the fabric to her nose and breathing in the scent, her stomach sinking when she came to realise that the scent of him had become so faint that it was no longer clinging to the material.

Squeezing her eyes tightly, she took a few deep breaths trying to overcome the feelings of bitterness that was clinging tightly to her, she was not still in love with Josh, it was just the fact that she was still constantly loosing bits of him, but the one thing of his she was never going to lose was Ava. Alaska was adamant about that.

Once the jacket had adorned her small friend she quickly applied her makeup, not seeming to care much to apply more than her usual amount, just wanting to leave her room, to leave the house. She just wanted to get wasted and forget everything that was going on, even if it was just for a little while.

After quickly pulling her shoes on she headed out the house, hastily locking the door before practically jogging down the street, only slowing as she reached the end of the road, giving her time to pause to read the directions off her phone to the house she was heading.

Arriving at her destination fifteen minutes later, the urge for the drink had deepened, not even bothering to knock on the door as she threw it open, pushing past the people the were stood in the hallway, trying to locate the kitchen in order to give her a fix of the thing that she was crazing the most.

After fifteen minutes and possibly three or four double JD and cokes Alaska was fed up of searching for Alex, getting slightly aggravated over the fact that he had invited her to this party and her practically ditched her and left her with a bunch of strangers.

With a sigh she headed back to her kitchen, pouring herself another drink, taking a gulp with a sigh as she turned to lean against the counter, eyes surveying the group of people dancing in the living room, trying to think if she was Alexander Gaskarth, where the hell would she be?

"Yo Lasky" a voice called from over her shoulder, entering the room from one of the exits, to see a very intoxicated Alex Gaskarth stumbling towards her, a half full red cup almost spilling in his hand, as the liquid sloshed from side to side with every movement he made.

Wrapping his arm around her shoulder he pulled her close, practically causing her to double over as he led her out of the room, the stench of alcohol on his breath hitting her nose and almost making her gip.

She could never stand the smell of Gin.

The living room was packed, multiple couples dancing on the make shift dance floor, bumping and grinding to the shitty pop music that was playing, their eyes heavily lidded, as the alcohol was taking affect on her body.

And their sat on the couch in the middle of the room surrounded by four of five girls was Zachary Stephen Merrick. The douche lord himself. Alaska stopped still, causing Alex to stumble forward realising that the person that was propping up had suddenly left him.

His eyes swivelled to Alaska to where she was staring, his mouth making an ‘O’ shape when he realised the person she was looking at was Zack. Alex tugged on her hand, somehow pulling her out of her trance, bringing her forward to the boy in question and the many groupies that were throwing themselves at him.

“Yo Zack” Alex slurred, his hands moving down to wrap around Alaska waist as his eyes surveyed the girls, instantly narrowing when he saw Courtney looking back at him, a smirk tugging at her lips. Alex turned to look at Zack again, noticing the plea in his friend’s eyes, begging for help.

“I found your girlfriend in the kitchen” Alex continued, giving Alaska a push with his hand causing her to stumble forward, falling onto Zack’s lap, the brown liquid in the cup spilling onto one of the girls next to him, who immediately started shrieking, practically sprinting to the bathroom to examine the mess.

“Gaskarth” Alaska hissed, trying to steady herself as she climbed back to her feet, dropping the cup to the floor as she brushed herself down with her hands, straightening her outfit in the process.

However hands reached up to grab her waist, pulling her back down onto Zack’s lap as they circle around her, holding her close. Alaska swivelled around, her forehead furrowing as she looked at Zack noticing that he was probably equally as drunk as she was.

“What are you doing?” Alaska demanded, looking at the boy who merely looked confused, however he did not relinquish his grip around the girl’s waist, merely nuzzling his face into her neck.

“I’m cuddling with my girlfriend” Zack merely stated, causing Alaska to push him in the chest, allowing her the space she needed so she could say what she needed to, her mind had literally turned to mush with all the games that Zack had been playing with her.

“But you haven’t spoke to me in the last week” Alaska stated, as Zack merely stared at her, at a loss for words, unsure of how to explain himself and what he was feeling without making him look like a complete and utter douche.

“I’m sorry about that I just needed to get my head straight” Zack started, pausing to lick his lips, trying to give him the time to get the courage he needed to “I was literally petrified when I took Ava to kindergarten and it completely scared me, I felt like I wasn’t ready for this kind of commitment”

As soon as the words fell out of Zack’s mouth Alaska felt her heart drop, the words that she had been dreading hearing was pouring out the boys mouth, something that she never thought would happen, she was sure Zack was different.

She pushed him away from her as she began to climb out of his lap, not even making it to a fully upright position before Zack’s hands her clamped around her wrist, pulling her back down to her previous position.

“Hear me out, I said I felt like I wasn’t ready for that kind of commitment which was why I tried to distance myself from you for the last couple of day’s but it just made me feel worse and when I saw you tonight I knew that you were the one I wanted. You and Ava” Zack finished, his hands moving to cup Alaska’s facing, forcing her to look at him, to look him in the eyes.

“I want you and Ava” Zack repeated, his eyes burning into hers.

“Forever”
♠ ♠ ♠
OUTFIT

Sorry for the crappy updates but i'm currently obsessed with Bones. I have never seen it before and I started watching them last week and im already about a quater of the way through season 4. Why wont they just fall in love?!