Status: I had a dream about Max Helyer, then this fanfiction happened;

I'll Sleep When I'm Dead

Paint your smile on your lips.

Laura's POV;

Hi, my name is Laura Blue Armstrong. Yeah, I know, blue is a weird middle name right? Well, my parents didn't pick it out, my brother Billie did. My brother is Billie Joe Armstrong, leader of the amazing punk rock band Green Day. Anyways, I have long red hair, one grey eye and one dark blue eye, (the reason why my brother named me blue) I am 5'5" and 15 years old. My best-friends name is Ariel, she has short red hair, has green eyes, is 5'7" and is 17 years old (funny having red hair and being named Ariel). You may be wondering how my best-friend is 17 and i am 15? Well, Ariel's parents didn't put her into school until she was 7.

It is a week until summer vacation and I am begging Billie and Mike, (who I live with), if Ariel and I could pretty please go on tour with them this summer.

3 days before school let out I saw Billie waiting for me by my locker. Weird, I would've thought he'd get mauled by fans. HAHAH yeah right. All these chicken shits listen to is Nicki Minaj.

"hey bro, what are you doing here?" Billie just gave me this huge grin, uh oh, I hope this is good.

"so, sis, remember how you we're begging me and Mike the other day?"

"yeeeeeahh? what about it?"

"Well, go get Ariel, first."

"oh fuck you Billie you always do this to me! Get me so excited then make me wait! UUUUGH"

"HEY! watch your language missy! your at school!"

"oh sure Billie, your telling me to watch MY language? why should I take advice from you Mr. Igotkickedoutof2schools."

"Hey! shuddup and go get Ari, I have big news for you too."

I shot him a glare, he did the same to me then we bust out laughing. I left him at my locker and went down the corridor to go get Ariel from Physics.

"Um, excuse me? Mr. Wendle?"

"Oh, yes, Laura? what is it you need?"

"oh, um, I need to speak to Ariel for a few minutes outside, its urgent."

"no problem. Ariel, go right ahead."

Ari shot me a weird look. I just winked at her so she would know Billie was here. I always said the same stuff to the teacher to get Ari out of class, or for Ari to get me out of class so we could go somewhere with Billie for the rest of the day.

"Laura, I can't believe they haven't caught on yet! We do this all the time! ahahha"

" haha trust me Ariel I know. But anyways, Billie is here and he says he has big news for us!"

"YAY! maybe Mike has finally found his undifined love for me!"

"Ew, Air, thats nasty he is like 20 years older than you."

"so what age is just a number."

I just rolled my eyes at her when we showed back up at my locker next to Billie.

"okay so Big Billie Bro are you gonna tell us what's up?!" Ariel always calls him that.

"first off, after all these years you choose to call me that, Ariel, really?" she nodded in return, eager to figure out his news. "okay anyways, here is the news, Mike and I have decided that you two are old enough to come on tour with us this summer. But, we start in two days, so you will miss year 10 graduation, an-"

"YAY THANKYOU SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH BILLIE WE LOVE YOU YAY!" me and Ari said at the same time and kissed Billies cheek. "we didnt even wanna go to graduation in the first place, its a drag."

"haha okay, but let me finish, guys, you need to start packing tonight, Ariel take you guys to the store and get anything you need. Um, sleep over because we need to stay together and can't be loosing track of one another. Also, the band who is sharing a bus with us is these British kids called 'You Me At Six.'"

"okay yay thanks Billie, um can you get us out for the rest of the day?"

"sure thing, get your stuff"

I got all my stuff same with Ariel. Billie signed us out and told the guidance councelor that we wouldn't be back until next year. Ariel called her parents to tell them what was up, then we drove to her house got all of her stuff and headed back to mine.

i heard Billie calling us to come down stairs so we did as told.

"hey guys, the You Me At Six guys are gonna stay here for a few days so its a full house. They are gonna be here in like 20 minutes, so, um, change. You look gross."

"awh, how sweet of you Billie! you might wanna fix your eyeliner......"

So with that me and Ariel ran up the stairs got changed, washed our faces, re-did our hair, and make-up just in time for the boys to be here and for Billie to call us down, once again.

"Girllllllls! get your butts down here!"

"yes father!" Ariel and I yelled in unison, which made us laugh.

We came down the stairs to see seven guys sitting on the couch. None of them seems frimiliar except for one who was Tre being a smart ass. He winked at me then got up from the couch, gave me and Ariel a bone tight hug and said "i missed you" into my hair. then said "OH! Ariel, Ariel, my love for you is undefined!" in a shakespeare type voice. While, Ariel slapped him on the arm and stuck her tongue out at him, he did the same.

"Anyways," Billie said, "Guys This is my sister Blue-" I cut Billie off, 'Actually my name is Laura but Billie calls me by my middle name.' Billie mouthed a sorry and carried on, "excuse me, haha, my sister Laura, and our friend Ariel. They will be joining us on tour." I waved at each of the boys, on of which caught my eye..... "Ariel, Blue, meet the guys, they can introduce themselves."

The first boy that came up to me had mousey brown hair, had brown eyes, was slim, had an adorable smile, and smelt of cigarettes and skittles, which oddly enough was an amazing smell.

"hey, laura?"

shit. i had been staring at this beautiful guy.

"oh hi sorry, yeah i'm laura, haha"

"you're cute. I'm Max Helyer, I play guitar and sing back up in YMAS"

I blushed when he called me cute, I tried to hide it but it didn't work, "oh thats awesome! I'd love to get to know you more, haha"

"sweet, same here. So, -he grabbed one of his friends- this is Josh, me bestest friend in the whole wide world."

"oh is that so Max? what you gonna do if I dont feel the same bout chu?" Josh said sarcastically. Max pretended to weep and put his head on my shoulder. "c-cry" we heard him say. Then he gave up and started to laugh.

"anyways, your laura, yeah?"

"yep. Im looking forward to hanging out with you guys."

"same here!" they said in unison.

I saw Josh and Ariel flirting, i could totally see them being a couple no doubt. I met all the boys, I like Max the best. He just seems the sweetest. I just hope Billie doesn't embarrass me.

I was looking over at Max for like 5 seconds when Billie caught me. I got a text from him that said "GUESTROOMNOW" So I did as told, once again, and made my way upstairs.

"Blue, okay I saw you looking at Max, what's going on? do you like him? think he's cute? hmm? hmm?"

"holy shit Billie! Stop! You are such a girl. First off, I thought you we're gonna yell at me! And nothings going on, I can't like him i've only known him for an hour. And, yeah I do think he is cute. Oh, and he did tell me I was cute, but i dont know. It probably meant nothing."

"dude, Blue. Guys just dont call girls cute because it meant nothing! He really does. And I saw him looking at you too. I will be your guys' match maker! YES!"

"dear lord Billie, really?"

"yes, really Blue! Okay, so did you go to the store yet tonight?"

"nope" i replied popping the P.

"perfect" Billie said just as Max opened the door.

"oh, shit, im sorry i was looking for the lou, excuse me" just as he was about to leave Billie stopped him.

"no wait! Um, Max my sister needs accompanied to the store, would you mind going with her?"

"Billie what th-" Billie slapped his hand over my mouth.

"Of course, anything for a cutie pie like her,"

Billie then looked at me and grinned "perfect," "oh and btw, the bathroom is across the hall."

"great, thanks." Max said leaving the room.

"what the fuck Billie?!"

"shhhh, this is going to be perfect. You think he is cute, he thinks you are cute. It's going to work out trust me. Oh and i'll make special arrangements on the bus," he said winking, i groaned.

"C'mon Blue, just make small talk in the car on the way there and back everything will be okay."

"ugh fineeeeee."

'You know you're glad i did that, and im the best big brother in the whole world"

"i know" he grinned at me.

"Max Is probably downstairs waiting on you, Blue lessgo."

"ahaha shuddup Billie Joe."

"how dare you call me that." he said sarcastically.

Sure enough Max was waiting for me downstairs he's so cute.

"hey, max? ready to go?"

"helyer" he said making a pun with his last name.

Billie waved me a goodbye and gave a wink, while i stuck my tongue out at him.

He is the best big brother ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey girl hey. okay so i had a dream about Billie, & Max, & Me & this is what happened. ENJOY; please subscribe, i will update tomrrow because i am so excited for this! :D <3 yaaay HELYER! get it? hell yer? no ok. byeee xxxxxx