Status: I had a dream about Max Helyer, then this fanfiction happened;

I'll Sleep When I'm Dead

I Am The Walrus.

[FIRST OFF before you guys start reading I would just like to say I'm typing this up on my iPod so for max & or Josh's POV I can't make the words in a 'surrey' way bec of auto correct. My apologies.]

Max's POV-

I am currently sitting in the car with Laura. We are going to the store to get things for the tour. Hahahaha oh that rhymed. What is my life these days? Anyways, she told me I could pick out the music, that means one thing to me, the greatest musician EVER. John Lennon.

I put on "I am the Warus" surprisingly she new all the words.

In unison we sang; "I AM THE EGGMAN I AM THE WALRUS KOOKOOKACHOO KOOKOOKACHOO" then looked at each other and had a laugh.

"So, Laura can I put my number in your phone?" I asked playfully.

"Of course you can, Egg Man!" I laughed at her response.

I put myself in her phone under 'EGG MAX KOOKOOKACHOO' and set my ringtone to us singing ‘I am the walrus.’ She laughed at this, then put herself in my phone as "LAURA THE WALRUS"
Same ringtone.

"So do you like the movie Across The Universe?"

"Laura, are you joking? I love love love that movie!"

"Good! Cause that's my favorite. Billie hates it, probably because I watch it so much."

"Well then, I guess we'll just have to watch it together then, yeah?" I saw her blush at this, then nod.

We got everything from the store. Being, hair straighteners, billies eyeliner, socks, deoderant, ferbreze, night lights, snacks, water, more duvets, (because trust me bunks aren't comfortable), pillows, you name it.

On our way home I drove because Laura was getting tired.

We arrived back within 20 minutes thanks to my fast and furious driving. (;

We made everyone help us bring things inside because we didn't wanna do it ourselves.

When me and Laura walked inside I noticed Billie look at me and Laura then wiggle his eyebrows at us. What was he getting at? I also notice Laura blush and glare at billie, then walk away from me into the living room and sit next to Ariel.

Laura seemed mad at me, so I decided to text her and ask.
'Hey, is everything okay? xo' -M
'hi. & yeah, I guess so. I'm just nervous. xx' -L
'oh? Nervous for tour? Xx' -M
'yeah, tour. never been on one this lone before. x' -L

She definitely was not nervous about tour.....
I shot her a sympathetic look.

'oh, sweet. it'll be ok, The Great Maximus is here.(: xxx' -M
'(: thanks Max, you're real sweet,<3 xxx'-L
'naaaaww(: xxx'-M
'<3xxx'-L

"Hey guys; I'm gonna head off to bed, I'm getting really tired and I need to pack even though we don't leave tomorrow. See you in the morninggg. Nighty nighty" oh man she's going to bed..

I'll text her good night.
'Nighty Laura, sleep well. X'
'You too, Maximus. X'

I smiled that she called me Maximus.

Soon after Laura went to bed everyone followed because they shared rooms, and soon enough it was just me and Josh. I'm going to talk to him about Laura. I need to tell someone how I feel about her. Yes, I realize I have only known her for an exact day but she is so perfect to me.

"Hey Josh?"

"Yeah, Max?"

"Can I talk to you about something?"

"Max how long have we known each other? You don't need to ask. Ahaha"

"Ok, yeah. Well, I kinda, like.... Have a crush on-"

"Laura?"

"How did you know?!"

"Mate, it's so obvious to me. I can always tell when you like a girl, yeah. Seriously, go for it. But I mean wait a while because I can tell she likes you too but isn't sure yet. You guys just met 7 hours ago."

"Okay, thanks mate."

"No problem. Now go to bed, you peasant, your keeping me from beauty rest."

"God Joshua, you're so fucking sassy."

"That's what they say."
♠ ♠ ♠
What's up?! It's 11:33pm. (; I'm really feeling this. Ahaha I'm probably going to write more later because I'm sick and can't sleep and I'm an insomniac. Uh, so yeah. Subscribe for sassyness? no, wow ok then you're cool. x