Status: I had a dream about Max Helyer, then this fanfiction happened;

I'll Sleep When I'm Dead

Audrey Hepburn.

Ariel's POV-

I am so happy. This tour will be amazing, I am with my best friend, friends, and a guy i might be falling for.

Anyways, last night we slept on the bus just to get the feels of it. Its okay I guess, only because my bunk is across from Josh's. hehe. Billie and everyone are trying to hook Max and Blue up. Which is going to work because it is obvious they are madly in love with each other, or are going to be.

Today, me, laura, Max, and Josh are going to the mall to get some extra out fits because it's summer and it is most likely going to rain a lot, or be nasty hot.

I got up before everyone because, I could hear Mark's snoring from all the way upstairs. I got out of the shower, leaving my short red hair to curl like natural. I wore, a red lace collar top, stripe print jeans, and white and black stitching pumps. I did my make-up, I wore deep red lip stick, and black mascara.

By the time I was done everyone else was getting ready.

Laura's POV-

I got up after Ari and got in the shower. Luckily, I didn't wake Max when I got out of bed. Ariel, Josh, Max, and Me, are all going to the mall to get some outfits since it is summer and it is going to be hot, or really rainy.

I let my hair go wavy, like usual after blow drying it, but braided a strand around my head. I wore my black ripped skinnies, Green Day shirt, and Invader Zim vans, plus my glasses. For my make up, i had on Nars mascara, and Nars lip gloss.

"wow, Laura, you look beautiful, today." he smiled, "n-not that you don't look beautiful everyday just today, I-"

"thank you, Max." i returned his smile, " I know what you mean."

"okay good. ha ha erm, so is everyone ready to go to the mall?"

"yeah I believe so, um, could you give me a minute, though? I need to talk to Billie.."

"sure, love"

"thanks i'll only be like 5 minutes"

"take your time, i will not leave with out you!"

I just grinned at him in return.

I ran upstairs and shook Billie awake.

"Billie Joe!"
"Billie!"
"AAAAH!" i screamed in his ear.

"Blue what the hell do you want?!"

"I need your advice" I said as I crawled in his bunk with him.

"okay shoot."

"well, me max, josh, and Air are all going to the mall today and, i don't know like I am nervous."

"Blue, just, be yourself. I am your guys' match maker and I know for a fact that that is why he thinks you cute, and likes you. Don't change yourself. Don't go out buying dresses, that isn't you. Get your usual skinnies, heels, jumpers, makeup, shorts, converse, band tees, glamour kills stuff, and Audrey Hepburn shirts. He likes you for you. Don't change. Please just be yourself, nervous is your friend."
he said smiling at me.

I hugged him really tight, then gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks Billie, you are the best big brother ever."

"i know. Now, get your ass outta my bunk, so I can sleep. Your Boyfriend is waiting for you." he smirked.

"Billie Joe Armstrong! HE IS NOT MY BOY FRIEND" I yelled. But he just laughed at me and flipped me off.

"LITTLE RED GO AWAY WE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!" I heard Travis yell. So i laughed and went back down to Max.

"hey, laurs. You ready to go?"

"yep" I said popping the 'p' which made him giggle.

In the car Max and I sat in the back, whilst Josh, and Ariel were in the front.

Ariel decided to make a cute remark at us, "Now, no kissing back there, you two love birds."
I saw Max blush. but try to hide it by looking out the window. I replied to Ariel saying "I should say the same to you two.." with a wink. I had made both if their faces beat red. Max looked at me and smiled.

We showed up at the mall 15 minutes later.

"so, erm, do you guys waner split oup, then meet back round here in a couple of haours, yeah?" says Max.

Josh replied with a, "Yeah, mate. Sounds cool. I choose Ariel to come wiff meh!"

"Good I wanted Laurs anyway!" Max said happily.

He linked my arm in his and we skipped off into the mall. The first store we went into was nordstrom, when I pulled Max in there he looked at me and made a yucky face.

"cmere Maxy! Do you like it?!" I said while holding up a womens tuxedo blazer.

"that is so you!" He said smiling.

"ha ha, I think Ill get it."

"nooo. lemme pay for you, yeah?"

"only if I can buy something for you?" he nodded a yeah in response.

In Nordstrom I got the tuxedo blazer, 5 different Audrey Hepburn shirts, and black bow earrings.

Next place we went to was Hot Topic, I bought Max 4 shirts because that is how it works for me, he can't buy me something without me getting him something. He also bought himself 8 pairs of skinnies, 2 black, 1 white, 1 grey, 1 purple, 1 red, 1 blue, and one with ginger kitties on them.

After that I made him go to Mango's in there I got a black turtle neck. Then in Zumiez, I got a bunch of glamour kills stuff, as well did Max, I got another beanie, a hoodie, 6 pairs of skinnies, and 8 shorts.

Now, for the best part, I took Max into Sephora with me. He just laughed at everything I did. I ended up getting more mascara, perfume, eyeliner, and cover up.

"y-you know..."

"I know what, Max? Im sorry I didn't hear you.."

"I said, um you know, you really don't need to wear make-up. I-I think you are stunning without it.."

When he said that I blushed like hardcore and gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek, which made him blush. What a cutie.

"well, Max.. thank you for being such a sweet guy and thinking that, but that is not what other people make me think."

"why? you're so beautiful. That isn't a nice thing to do."

"I know Max. I know." He gave me a deathly hug and said to me "you are really really beautiful, and adorable. And i am going to help you see that."

Just as I was about to reply Josh and Ariel interrupted.

"AWWWWWWWW ARIEL! Look et how cute they yar!"

"hehe! I know they are so adorible."

Max and I separated and gave them each a deathly look.

"so are you guys ready to go?" Josh asked.

"yeah, mate. We are now, i guess." Max replied for us, and some how his hand got slipped into mine.
He realized this soon after and took his hand from mine and gave me an awkward smile, I just gave him a look.

Did he not want to hold my hand?
Did he mean it when he said I was adorable and beautiful?
Did he really think i was cute?
Did he-

My thoughts got interrupted by my phone going off to Max's ringtone (us singing) "I AM THE EGGMAN I AM THE WALRUS KOOKOOKACHOO KA KOOKOOKACHOO" which made me smile. It was a text.
We were in the car and he was sitting right next to me so I didn't realize why he didn't just talk to me.

"hey I like your ringtone Laura, is that you and Max singing?" Josh asked me.

"thanks, yeah it is. Its from when we were in the car the other day."

"Oh cool. So i'm guessing you like Across The Universe then?" he smiled

"yeah, dude. I love that movie it is my favorite."

"great. Now i don't have to watch it with Max anymore, i fucking hate that movie." he laughed.

Max looked at me and smiled then looked at my phone because I forgot to check his text.

'hey laursssss; is everything okay? you seem a wittle sad as we were leaving the mall.. xx' -M

'hey maximus, yeah.. just this boy i kinda like. I got a text from him and idk i dont think he likes me back. x'-L

'oh darling ;( honestly that boy must be crazy mad if he doesn't like you.. What's his name? X' -M

Shitshitshitshitshit. he wants to know his name?! well, its you Max. i cant say that.. Um, Ill just make something up.. OHMYGOD Benji Madden from Good Charlotte, im sure he'd be glad to help.

'not really idk why a guy'd like me; and his names Benjamin ..' -L

'oh. and why wouldn't a guy like you? You are so sweet and beautiful, (theres so many more but id rather say it to your face.) This Benjamin must be really really bonkers not to see how great you are. X' -M

'you know you are really sweet, right? xx' -L

'no one has told me until right now.. Xx' -M

'thats a shame. xxx' -L

I looked over at Max and he blushed when he read the text then looked at me, then i smiled and looked away. I got a text a little while later from him that said 'is it a shame? its not because you are the one who told me it. XXX' -M

I just smiled at him.

We got back to the bus about 5 minutes after I got that text and I immediately found Billie to show him the texts and tell him what happened.

I found him and was about to tell him everything when he went and got Tom, Mark, Ariel, as well, because obviously they needed to know and Travis was no where to be found.

In the middle of my story telling Tom interrupted and asked, "wait, like Benji, as in Benji Madden from Good Charlotte? You guys had a thing? IM GOING TO KILL THAT BASTARD!"

"dude Tom, chill out, she was just lying about them because she didn't want him to know she likes him yet, GODDDD. Wait I am right though Blue? You and Benji never?"

"Ew no you guys he's like way older than me! That would be so weird!"

"okay good" they all said in unison which kinda scared me.

I finished the story and Billie gave me some more advice.

"okay Blue, come here." he said patting the area in his bunk. We sat cross legged across from each other. "Now, I can tell you like Max, and yeah, he likes you. Um, he probably only took his hand away from yours because he most likely didn't know if you wanted it to be there. Tomorrow, dress up really cute, like I'll help you because I know what the guys like when you wear it. Don't worry it's not some slutty shit, that'd be weird because I am your brother, and well you know." I just nodded along and laughed. "uh, I'll have the guys figure out if Max likes your hair better wavy, curly, or straight. Then, you will wear the blazer he got you, I will pick the shirt, with help of Ariel, as well as skinnies, and heels."

"Billie sometimes I wonder why you and I weren't planners.."

"Oh Blue thats an easy one, they don't let punk kids do that stuff.."

"Why are people like that Billie? Why do they hate on us, because we dress differently or wear black, or listen to punk rock? or even have cigarettes under our shirts by our belts? It isn't fair.." he laughed at the last one, because we've both done it.

" I know kid. I know... I went through it all, but you have me here with you to guide you through the bad and good times. I didn't have anyone. But Blue, don't worry everything will be okay. Max will want you even more than he already does, tomorrow."

"Billie..."

"yeah, Blue? Whats wrong?"

"well... nothing is really wrong, it is just there is a part of the story I left out.."

"oh, well. are you going to tell me?"

"uh, yeah.. in Sephora Max said to me 'you really don't need to wear make-up. I-I think you are stunning without it..' Then I kissed him on the cheek... and then he blushed and I said;
'well, Max.. thank you for being such a sweet guy and thinking that, but that is not what other people make me think.' then he said to me;
'why? you're so beautiful. That isn't a nice thing to do.' then i said
"I know Max. I know." then He gave me a deathly hug and said to me "you are really really beautiful, and adorable. And i am going to help you see that."

"BLUE WHY DID YOU KEEP THAT FROM ME?! OMFG! HE LIKES YOU SO MUCH AND I CAN TELL. THAT IS SO CUTE AHH!"

"shhhh Billie, I just didn't want the other guys to know, thats all.."

"well it is super cute. and Max likes you. You two are gonna run me some 'errands' tomorrow by the way. Speaking of Max, you should get to bed, Blue."

"okay, yeah. Thanks for everything Billie, really. I love you. Nightyy." I said kissing his cheek & a hug.

"night Blue, sleep well, love you."

I was heading to bed and said goodnight to everyone else. They said Max was already sleeping. I got into our bed trying not to wake him. I layed down, looked at him and gave him a kiss on the for head, "goodnight adorable. see you in the sunshine."
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! i love this so much. feels omfg. there will be more Ariel/Josh soon but if you want them then read my other fic about them. :D ummm, here is Ariels outfit//hair - http://www.polyvore.com/ariel/set?id=61315747#stream_box

lauras//http://www.polyvore.com/laura_blue/set?id=61318347#stream_box

yay okay anyone love how i randomly put Benji in here? isnt he married to Nicole Richie? or is Joel married to her? idk and idrc okay so bye subscribe if you love MAX HELYERRR<3 xxxx