Status: I had a dream about Max Helyer, then this fanfiction happened;

I'll Sleep When I'm Dead

Remember I'll Always Be True.

[STILL ON MY IPOD IM REALLY SORRY FOR GOOD GRAMMAR]

Laura's POV-

The next day I awoke with someone who was not Ariel or Billie asking me to get up.

"Sleepy yead, toime to get up."
"Sleepy yead"
"Blue! Fucking get up!"

IT WAS "UNCLE" TOM!!! Yes of course I know Tom DeLonge.

"Oh my god! Tom! Why are you here?! I haven't seen you in ages!" I started crying.

"Haha Blue! Don't cry. Didn't Billie tell you? We are on tour too!"

"Yes!!!! This is awesome! Did you say hi to Ariel yet?"

"No, haha, Mark and Travis just woke her up. So anyways, Billie's telling me about this Max boy..." He started, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh dear lord. Can't he keep a secret anymore? Haha, Max is in the band You Me At Six who is sharing a bus with us and is touring with us. Also, he called me cute, and I called him cute, and now Billie is all playing matchmaker and put our bunks by each other. And well you get the point."

"Haha awe Little Purples got a cruuush and is gonna get a boyfriend! Hehehehe" Tom calls me purple sometimes because my middle name is blue and my hair is red, and blue and red make purple so, there you have it.

"Suree. Okay, Tom go away so I can get ready for today we need to go to the mall."

"Sometimes I think you only love me for my money, Purp."

"Mhm. Definitely."

I got out of the shower blow drying my hair leaving it wavy, I wore a grey beanie over it.

I dressed in black skinnies, a white top, Billies black jacket he wears all the time with the three x's on the side, and converses.

I came downstairs and Travis and Mark enclosed me in a hug.

"Little Red! I've missed you so so much!"

"I missed you too Mark! Glad I'm on tour with you guys!"

"Hey trav!"

"Hey kiddo, long time no see"

Max came into the room shocked to see Blink-182 standing before him.

"Uh, h-hi. I'm, Max Helyer, You Me At Six." He stuck out his hand for them to shake. They did so. After the introduction Tom looked at me and wiggled his eyebrows.

I got a text from all the guys that said "I approve" I replied "how did you all find out?!" They replied "Tom can't keep a secret" I just looked at them and scoffed.

The bus came early. It was a double decker.

Billie and I went on first. He put name labels on the bunks.
On the top floor was Tre across from Billie; Mike across from Tom; Travis across from Mark.

On the bottom floor was Ariel across Josh; Matt across Joe; Chris across from Dan.

See apparently the plan was to have me and Max sleep in the back lounge on a mattress made of duvets and other things.

Billie is so weird.

Max didn't see this coming either. We both went along with it.

Max's POV-

So apparently me and Laurs are sleeping togethah? Cool. I will have to thank Billie for that later. I mean its only been three days but I caught on. Billie is trying to set us up, and I frankly, do not mind. I don't fink Laurs does eiver.

Tonight is our first night on the bus and I'm realwy tired. I am planning on making some tea, puttin on Across The Universe and falling to bed, with Laurs by my side, yeah.

By the way I started calling her Laurs.

"Hey, guys, I'm realwy rather tired so I'm going to go to bed, is that okay, yeah?"

I got groans in respond as everyone was also heading to their bunk after a stellar game of Mario kart.

Laurs was coming to bed too. It was kinda weird, but nice knowing I'd be able to sleep next to her.

I made us a bed while she was in the shower. We have ten layers of duvet underneath us and two layers above. I tired on Across The Universe as she stepped out if the shower.

"Thanks for making our bed Maximus" she yawned

"No problem, sweets," I replied while patting down the spot next to me, motioning for her to come lye down.

She saw the moving playing and did as told. She god under the covers and snuggled up against me. I put my arms around her and smiled. I really wanted to kiss her. But that will have to wait.

Laura's POV--

I really am liking Max. And thanks to Billie, I'm sleeping with him. Well, sharing a bed. I got out of the shower and saw Max, and the bed all made, plus ATU playing. He is perfect. I thanked him. No, not for being perfect, for making the bed.

I snuggled in close to him. I love him smell. Cigarettes and skittles. Yum. I wanted to kiss him so much right then, but I can't. He put his arms around me and I smiled.

"Max?"

"Yes, Laurs?"

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"I don't know.. Just, just being you.."

"Well than whalecum." That made me burst out laughing. Immature I realize.

"And Laura?"

"Yes Maximus?"

"Thank you for being you"

"Of course cutie"

With that he kissed the top of my head, then I kissed his cheek and made him blush.

Then, I fell asleep on Max's chest, listening to his heart beat, with a smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY FOR A CUTE CHAPTER. Yum yum eat that up! ;) okay well it's like 12:37 am so I should get sleep. ): I'll update in like an hour because I'm weird ok I'm sorry these things are really awkward or I make them that way but ya; so I wrote this chapter on my iPod so idk if its short or not. Ok bye subscribe plz I don't have friends x

what Ariel's outfit & hair looks like http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=61312375

what "Blue" (laura)'s outfit & hair looks like; http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=61313471