Status: HI!!!!

Rebel Yell

Harley

I woke up curled up in the corner of a bar. My head pounding and the air smelled of alcohol.
I started to stand slowly and placed my sunglasses over my eyes before walking out the door of the bar.

I shivered as the cold air hit my bare skin. I picked at my chipped nails which are bitten down halfway. I flagged down a cab and told him the directions to my flat.

"That will be €12." The driver said. I dug around in my pocket. No money.
I sat fowards and traced my fingers up and down his chest. He looked about 20 so I didn't care.

I could see the lust in his eyes and he climbed into the backseat. He stradled my waist and his eyes turned darker.

"Would I still have to pay you?" I asked sweetly. He shook his head and crashed his lips to mine.
We snogged for a good 15 minutes before I pushed him off of me.

"See you around." I winked and walked out of the cab with swollen red lips. I opened the door to my flat.

"HARLEY IS THAT YOU!" My twin sister called out to me.
"YA!" I shouted back.
I walked into my bedroom and kicked off my shoes. I collapsed on my bed and Hailey came walking in.

"Har, I know we are partners in crime bu dont you think your going a little over the edge?" She asked as she laid down next to me.
I closed my eyes letting the warmth of my comforter heat my skin.

"Nah, I like to dein, party and have sex. You got a problem?" I said. My eyes still closed. I heard my sister sigh and shake her head.

"Harley How do you think dad died huh? He partied to much and drank." She said. I sighed deeply and pulled my cigarete pack from my bedside table.

I slipped it between my lips before lighting it. I enhaled slightly and pulled the cigarete from my lips and blowing the dark gray smoke out.

"Do not pull the dad card with me Hailey." I said.
"Whatever Harley. Do whatever you want. I was just trying to help. I dont want to lose another person in my life that I love." She yelled. I could hear the pain in her voice.

I took another drag from my fag and placed it on my floor and crushed it with my boot.
"Hailey i'm sorry." I said pulling her into a hug.

"I just dont want you getting hurt that's all. I love you so damn much." She said into my hair. I hugged her tighter and breathed in her scent.

"You need a shower." She told me pinching her nose. I laughed.
"Fine." I said. I walked into my bathroom and turned the shower on.

Once the water was hot enough. I stripped of my clothes and stepped into the shower.
I let the hot water drip down my body soaking my hair.
I washed my hair and body. I stayed under the water for a little while longer before the water turned cold. I shut the water and stepped out.

Wrapping the towel tightly around me. I walked out of my bathroom and put my clothes back on but with clean undergarnments.

I brushed through my hair and blow dryed it. I redid my makeup and fixed my nails before stepping out into the living area.

"Better. You dont smell of sweat and alchol now." Hailey said sitting on the couch not even looking up,

"How'd ya know I was here." I asked. She chuckled and placed the book she was reading down.
"I have my ways." She said. I laughed.
"I'm so tired." I compained as I sat on the couch and layed my head in her lap.
"Then go to sleep stupid." She said smacking my forehead. I closed my eyes and let sleep tke over my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story!!! Hope you enjoy :) Comment, reccomend and subscribe:)
Love ya all,
Hallie

Harley outift- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_72/set?id=61428044
Hailey outft- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_59/set?id=61144975