Status: HI!!!!

Rebel Yell

Liam

THANK YOU AL FOR COMING WE LOVE YOU!" I screamed. The crowd screamed louder.
"We have to go Li." Niall, one of my band mates whispered in my ear. I nodded and waved to the crowd one last time.

"We did... AWESOME!" Louis screamed. I smiles and clapped his back.

"I know but lets just get to the car now." I said as I dragged the 4 of them out the door. I smiled as the night sky came into view. Dont get me wrong I love doing shows and all. But I always love the night sky and the fresh air.

"Come on Li you have been day dreaming for 15 minutes staring at the sky." Harry said. I rolled my eyes and ran onto the bus and plopped down on a couch. I slipped off my shoes and kicked my feet up on Zayns lap.

"Vas happenin Liam?" Zayn asked looking serious. I chuckled and pulled out my phone and texted my girlfriend Danielle.

"Hey babe xx" I typed nimbly on the keys. I sent it and looked back up at Zayn. I got the reply almost immediatly and looked down. I opened the text quickly smiling widley.

My smile instantly faded as I read through the text. The tears sprang into my eyes.

"Liam whats wrong?" Zayn asked snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked at him and started sobbing.

He wrapped me in a hug and rubbed my back soothingly. I sobbed into his chest.
"Li can you please tell me whats wrong." He pleaded. I nodded and handed him the phone. As he was reading it his eyes filled with rage.

"Zayn please calm down" I begged still crying. His eyes softned and he looked at me.

"Im so sorry Liam. I really am. She is a complete bitch for saying that you werent good enough for her. You treated her like a fucking princess." He said his fists clenching.

"ZAYN WATCH YOUR MOUTH!" I heard Paul scream from the front of the bus. I chuckled a little.

"How about we go play video games with the boys ya?" I asked. He nodded and followed me to the game room.

"LIAM!" Niall shouted tackling me with his small body. I chuckled and hugged him back. I felt him wince.

"NIALL WATCH YOUR KNEE!" I scolded him. He stepped back and had a smug look on his face.
"Sorry Li." He said. I smiled and hugged him again.

I sat beside Louis and grabbed the spare controller.

"Its on like Donkey Kong." I said. And we started playing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SOOOOOO SORRY THIS HAS TAKEN SO LONG!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY AND I COULDNT GET ON!!! Well enjoy :D

Love ya,
Hallie xx