Private School Etiquette

new year

frank pov
BEEPBEEPBEEP
"the fuck is-" muffled words came from under my smothered face and a mouthful of pillow, "mum, just a few more-" I kept being interrupted by a high pitched noise that seemed to come from the left side of my head, "oh for god sake." I suddenly realized what was making that awful sound, I grabbed the small alarm clock and through it at the nearest wall.
silence.
I moaned, stretched my un-surprising short legs and tried to reach the bottom of my bed, just to see if the tips of my toes would scrape the wooden frame. Still couldn't touch it.
I didn't want to leave the familiar sheets and covers of the bed I have shared my life with for the past year, a dark red pillow with black tartan pattern printed over it, The comforting smell of the washing powder mixed with coffee I spill on it nearly every morning...
for the first year of belleville private school you have your own room, it's quite small and it's not very pretty but it's to get you used to doing the work without any distractions.
My room, compared to all the other faggots in this school (yes, faggot... The literal meaning...) was different. Covered in old movie and band posters, CDs and video game cases scattered over the floor. Today I didn't have any work to do, so I decided to clear my walls and my room of all my personal things and pack them into bags so I can move into my dorm for the new year.
yes, it's the first day if a new year and the end of a summer vacation, I don't go home during the vacation time, due to the fact that my parents don't even want me in the same state as them... feeling is mutual, mother fuckers.
I slowly leaned forward, my back hunched over and my scruffy black hair fell over my face.
I suppose it's time to pack and leave this cosy grotto.
Gerard pov
"Son, you understand why we are taking you here don't you?" my mother squeezed my knee with comfort, I looked up from the carpet that spread across the taxi floor to see my mothers worried eyes.
It was like her eyes were also asking the same question.
"Yeah, I understand." I left the locked look I was sharing with my mother and switched my eyes to the carpet again. 
The silenced almost exposed my sadness and anger.
"Michael, I don't know why you volunteered to come with your brother... It's making his punishment less firm." My mother turned to my little brother Mikey, I don't know why she used his full name.
He stayed silent and pushed the other headphone into his empty ear, he did this when he wanted to block out the arguing.
I felt the car shake as my dad moved towards my brother and he snatched the headphones from mikeys trembling fingers. 
"Did you hear your mother? or did you not understand the question?
I know I'll put it in to another context...
Why are you coming with your sad excuse of a Brother to this school? he is a fucking faggot!" my dads exotic hand gestures almost made me laugh, but I decided not to risk a slap. "Do you remember what he has done?! HE FUCKED A MALE. That's wrong..." He shot me an evil look.
"Yes I know.." Mikey whispered nervously.
I reached for my satchel and pulled out a tattered sketchbook, I decided to pass the time I would draw my surroundings, seeing as though they were so lush and beautiful.
Just as my pencil grazed the paper
I felt the terrain get rough, my pencil suddenly smashed on to the paper and created a mess line... 
the car shook as we rolled on to a pebble drive... "We are here, darling..." My mother noted.
We drove up the pebbles for quite a whole before we passed a sign that read, 
" welcome to Belleville private school" 
♠ ♠ ♠
hi.
if you didn't realize punctuation is my weakness :-(
I have had help from a couple of friends.
Thanks ever so much x x x
Love saffie <3