Loopholes, and Rusty Fences.

Why wont he die?

You cannot see Lillian as she is walking in the waves of students in the school's front yard. But she's there, among the judging people and the faking people, and her one friend. Walking silently with her head down, staring at her shoes is Lillian. Her chemistry and physics books clutched tightly to her chest, like they were protecting her from everything else. Her voilet hair clung to her face, and her shirt and pants hung around her loosely. 'Maybe Bill wont show up here today, and I wont look insane.'

She wasn't that lucky, because seconds after that thought left her mind.."Hiya!" He yelled, only to piss her off.

"Dammit Bill! You make me look like a fucking skitzo," she whispered. He made a frowny face and poked her in the side. "Don't touch me!"

"Why? Besides, you jump in the air when I poke you. And that, that makes you look beyond nuts." He started to laugh, and jumped on her back, causing her to fall down. "Piggeh back ride!!"

"God dammit Bill, get off of me! Im not giving you a fucking piggy back ride," she mumbled, with her face planted in the grass. Bill hopped off and she begrudgingly got up. "Bill, I'm going to kill your transexual-looking ass!" She yelled, glaring at him.

"You don't scare me! Besides, you wouldn't even want to look like you were fighting air, now would you? Oh, and for the record, im not a transexual!" He scoffed, and started walking away, "are you going to school today, or are you gonna stand out here and look stupid?"

"Bill, I really hate you," she mumbled, and then walked towards the school. People were staring at her like they always did, but she was used to it. This happened alot, and they stared every single day. It was nothing new to her to feel like an outcast.

Lillian's POV;

I really think he's ruined my life, or maybe I did. I'm not totally sure on that one. Not even my one friend, Sam, could help me figure it out, and she actually believes me about Bill. I think it's only because she think's he's sex on legs, but it helps to have someone know about it. Bill put his arm around my shoulders when I reached the spot he was standing, "Fucking stop it Bill, or when we go in the bathroom I'll kill you," I said under my breath.

I walked into the school with my head down as usual. I kept walking until I got to the locker I shared with Sam. "Hey Lillian!" she exclaimed. I smiled and tried to get Bill's arm off of my shoulder.

"Is it just me, or is Sam getting hotter every day?" Bill said, right before I dug the heel of my boot into his foot. "Ow! Fuck!" He yelped.

"Get your fucking arm off of me," I hissed, angerly. Sam's face lit up.

"Bill's here, isn't he?" She said, a smile plastered across her face. I nodded, and she smiled wider. "Hi Bill!" She chirped.

"Tell her I say hi. And that she looks very.."

"Ooohkay, Bill say's hi." I said, before I could hear the rest of his words. I quite frankly didn't want to hear what the perverted boy had to say.

"You didn't let me finish!" He whined, and I rolled my eyes and pushed him off of me.

"And I'm not going to let you," I whispered. "I don't feel like looking like a loonie right now Bill, please just stop." I was begging him. I didn't do that often, but when I did, he stuck around, but didn't bother me. Today however, was an exception to that rule.

Regular POV;

Lillian became impatient with Bill's actions, as he had been tormenting her all morning. He was now sitting on her desk, blocking her view from the chalkboard where her third period teacher was writing the assignment. "Bill," she hissed, "I can't see the fucking board, what's it say?"

"It says," he began slowly, in a girly voice,"It says your mom," Bill yelled. She should really kill that idiot. Lillian rolled her eyes at him and looked at the book that was under his behind. She yanked it out from under him, causing him to fall off the of the desk, and on to the floor. Lillian held back laughter as Bill cursed under his breath.

Lillian's POV;

I pulled a book out from under Bill, and her fell on his ass in the floor. I laughed a little, not loud enough for people to hear. Sam's eyes wondered over to me as that goofy grin plastered my face. She mouthed, 'Where's Bill?' and I pointed to the floor. She nodded, and smiled.

Sometimes I wondered if he knew, that he was my imaginary friend. I mean, I wonder if he really knew. Sure he was here, but only I could see him, and I watched him live on television once. He had been sitting right next to me too. If he didn't know, then boy would I love him to know.

Bill was still laying in the floor now, and he was singing a song of his band's. I recognixed it from when I borrowed Sam's CD. Was it, Through the Monsoon? Yea, it was. He was singing it like he had to have everyone hear him, but atleast he had talent. I mean, how bad would it be to go around, listening to imaginary friend, who has no talent, sing? Yea, it would suck pretty bad.

I flopped my head down on my desk repeatedly, blocking out his words. Eventually the bell wrang, and Bill got up. He started jumping up and down like an idiot yelling 'Piggeh back ride!' "Bill. Stop, stupid," I mumbled, and walked on.

We walked in the hall, and made our way to the locker I shared with Sam. I got my books and went to the bathroom, where I said, "Bill, don't go in there, perve." But guess what, he did anyway. I shook my head in disappointment and walked in a stall.

After my business was done, I walked out of the stall and to the sinks, where I found dear Bill sitting on the counter with his legs crossed like a girl, smoking a fag. "You fucking sunflower. You can't do that here! It's a girls labratory!" I hissed quietly. He took another drag and exhailed it in my face, a smirk on his. I coughed loudly, and rolled my eyes. I just quietly washed my hands, and walked out. This was going to be a fucking long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I cant spell.
Sorry, and yes, she's got an english accent, sorry if it doesn't show through.
comments make me write faster, and better.
-hugs and rainbows!-