Never Leave Jump Drives Unattended

Never Leave Jump Drives Unattended

Stiles was extremely confused and a little bit pissed at this point. School totally sucked balls. And not in the fun way, either! In fact, it sucked worse than usual! He seemed to be the butt of some joke that he wasn't even in on! Everyone kept staring at him and giggling, except for the few people who kept giving him these looks that almost looked jealous. He wasn't sure what to even make of that, so he didn't want to go there.

Really, though! The least someone could do would be to tell him what the joke was. He was obviously the subject of it, so why not? The fact that people he knew kept refusing to tell him what was going on made him even more angry.

Allison had just blushed and walked away from him. Lydia had given him a pointed look, patted him on the shoulder, and told him it was about time. Whatever that meant. Jackson had just smirked at him in that evil way he smirks at people.

At lunch he was chewing his food in a very deliberately angry fashion to let everyone know that he was extremely displeased with them. Until Scott startled him out of his hate-chewing when his phone chimed and he gave a very loud shout of, “Oh my God!!”

It echoed throughout the room and everyone stopped and stared for a moment before all the snickering started up again.

“What? What happened?” Stiles asked, crowding his best friend to try to see what it was that was so shocking.

“Holy God!!” Stiles screamed, that was really the only way to describe the sound that had come out of his mouth at that point. “That's...that's...”

There on the small screen of his best friend's phone was a moving picture, nay a video!, of Stiles and Derek. Of Stiles and Derek having sex. Moaning and calling out. Well, Stiles was apparently lead vocalist here but still! And the angle was perfect for watching Derek's very nicely sized cock penetrate Stiles' ass in a hard, deliberate, steady rhythm of moderate pace.

Stiles was suddenly reminded of the fact that he had bruises on his hips from where Derek had held onto him and he swallowed hard, thinking that everybody would be staring at him when he changed clothes for lacrosse.

He gasped as he remembered something, searching his pockets and bag for the jump drive that was no longer there. “Oh shit...”

“Stiles, why didn't you tell me you and Derek were having sex?!” Scott whined.

Stiles ignored the ridiculousness of his best friend and scrambled to delete that video from the phone.

How was he going to explain this to Derek?!
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first attempt at a Teen Wolf fanfic. I really hope that I didn't make Stiles too OOC. His motor mouth can be rather difficult to write!