Never Leave Jump Drives Unattended

Never Leave Jump Drives Unattended Part 3

The sound of lockers being dented or knocked over completely resounded throughout the empty and mostly dark locker room. Everyone else on the lacrosse team had already showered, changed and gone home. Even Coach was no longer in his office.

“H-hey!” Jackson cried out, eyes wide but still trying to save some face despite the fact that he and the Alpha were alone together right now.

“I thought I told you to back off Stiles.” Derek said, tone menacing and laced with a warning growl.

“I did!” Jackson insisted, wanting desperately to just be able to get out of here.

“You call stealing his jump drive and sharing a sex tape of him with the entire fucking school backing off!” that was definitely not a question.

“That wasn't me! I swear!” Jackson tried to inch away from Derek, only to be grabbed by the upper arms and slammed into the lockers again. Danny was going to be pissed about not being able to open his locker tomorrow.

“The security cameras in the library don't back up your lie, Jackson.” Derek's sentence was mostly all growl this time.

“Look, it was just a prank...he was being really annoying and..I had no idea that he made a sex tape with you and then was stupid enough to bring it to school!” Jackson whimpered, literally whimpered.

“But when you found it, you figured you'd just show it to everyone for giggles.”

“I...”

“You know what? Save it. I have a better idea.” Derek grunted, hauling Jackson over his shoulders and taking him out the back way so as not to have to go through the school building and be confronted by those damn creepy cameras.

“W-what are you gonna do to me??”

***

It took less than twenty minutes for the entire school, once the last bell rang, to notice Jackson on top of the flagpole in the front courtyard. Wearing absolutely nothing.