‹ Prequel: Five Years After
Status: Miss me?

Paint You Wings

007: License to chill

Alex took one last look at Jasey's sleeping form. Her body curled in around itself. Even in her sleep her limbs shook slightly, and Alex winced, not wanting to see the fragile girl in such a state. Turning, he left, not taking so much as a second glace at the room as he descended down the stairs towards the front door. Jack was waiting there with a duffel bag in hand.

"Thanks man," Alex said, hugging Jack for the first time in weeks it seemed. They didn't dare speak about Jack and Jasey's disputing..not with the state she was in. Jack wasn't heartless, especially when it came to his best friend.

Jack was more emotional than a pregnant woman in her 40's. He was a bag of raw emotions with a touch of bipolar. The fury he felt towards his favorite red head was indescribable; words did not exist to explain the burning white hot light he saw behind his eyes at the mention of her name.

When Alex had finally left, Jack faced the early morning with excitement. The mansion brought out the teenager in him despite the circumstances. Jack could remember prancing around a room full of mirrors like a ballerina, earning laughs and punches from his band, grinning in achievement. Where the room was in the house he had no idea. No one ever exactly knew how many floors and rooms the place had. Jack only went to four rooms his entire stay: Jasey's room, her music room, the bathroom, and the kitchen.

With a heavy sigh he made his way up the grand staircase, going in search of a room to call his own during his stay at the mansion. One thing he knew for sure is that he wanted to make sure it was as far away from Jasey's as possible to help avoid any unwanted encounters. He was holding Alex to his word on Jasey not knowing he was even there.

He wandered around aimlessly, shuffling his feet on the pristine floors. How the house stayed so clean after all these years left Jack in awe. He had even convinced himself that space-fighting laser robots invented by master minds living in the basement of the mansion came out to feed on the grime that accumulated with in a days time. He'd even set a reminder on his phone to stay up all night once or twice in order to catch them in the act.

"This will do," Jack sighed as he entered a room that looked like a pantry compared to the other rooms of the house. It consisted of a small television, a queen sized bed, a desk, and its own bathroom. Jack carelessly dropped his bag on the floor, eyes widening as he remembered that he'd brought his x-box along. After checking it for any damages and begging for forgiveness, Jack set onto his first task.

Jack walked briskly down the hall again with his eyes set on one target. Alex had said that Jasey was asleep, so he was sure he'd have no problems with his first mission. He squatted just before the entry to another hallway with his finger-made gun poised for fire. Jack used his expert Call of Duty skills to sneakily peer around the corner for any danger. Once concluding that the coast was clear, he crawled into another bedroom, doing a swift tuck-and-role into the doorway.

With his back against the wall, Jack rose slowly to the height of the light switch. Licking his finger and sticking it in the air to check for any signs of being followed, Jack flipped the switch. He raised his gun and quickly swept the perimeter for any danger that seemed to be lurking.

Jack was on the floor again, crawling to the edge of the large bed placed in the center of the room.

"Doo doo doo...doo doo doo.." Jack hummed the mission impossible theme as if his life depended on it. Danger was everywhere. He could risk nothing.

Barrel rolling under the bed and checking his watch for any signs from HQ, Jack clasped his hands on the large chest beside him.

"Agent sexy coming in, the dick has cum. I repeat, the dick has cum."

Swiftly, Jack tore the chest from under the bed and was out of the room in seconds. He slid down the hallways whilst shooting lasers out of the bottom of his fingers, hitting every target. Once he was finally back in his room, he slammed the door behind him, locking it with urgency.

He'd done it. He'd succeeded in the most important mission of his life so far.

"You've done it again Agent Sexy," Jack congratulated himself with a smirk.

Putting in the combination for both high security locks, Jack lifted the trunk's cover.

There, with beautiful light radiating from the inside, laid several copies of Playboy magazines, Alex's old Nintendo and Sega complete with Mario games and Sonic, and the guitar of seventeen year old Jack Barakat."

"Hello 69, still being incredibly sexy I see." Jack complimented his old guitar. He grinned at the old peeling tape on the back that literally shaped the number '69'.

"Maybe this won't be so bad," he smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, Katie and I have been laughing so hard at this holy poo. You also need to give her credit because she honestly helped me so much with this just ugh. She wrote like two paragraphs of this because I was so stuck and just bleh.

Comment, comment, comment!

I love you all and check out these stories or die. - It's been a while since I've felt butterflies and the prequel. It's my favorite story on mibba and I know you guys will love it.

Love and rockets
Jessica