Red

Three

2 hours before


Vengeance had this girl on top of him, and boy was she riding him hard; she was riding him like there was no tomorrow, like she haven’t had sex in years. He had found her on the dance floor, dancing along the music that played in the background; he couldn’t quite remember what she was dressing as; because as soon as he got her into his house, he got rid of that little outfit she had. She wasn’t wasting any time either. She took his clothes off leaving his naked torso on view, she licked her lips on a habit she seemed to acquire over the years and pushed him down in bed, removing his pants and after a little teasing from her part, Vengeance had her on top him…

“Oh, fuck!” the girl moaned, while he tried to sat down with her; he was still buried deep inside her cunt, making her curse every word and whine that came to her mouth.

‘God! She is fucking tight!’ was the only thing Vengeance though, that among on how good her tits looked bouncing up and down.

“You like that, huh?” she asked a little breathless in his ear while her juices were creaming up his cock.

“Fuck!” he cursed in agreement, she smirked knowing Vengeance was close… really close.

“You feel so good, baby” he chanted getting his release before her, Vengeance never cared for girls release, he only cared for his. He was a selfish lover, he was a man who enjoyed a good suck and that was all what he was after for, but when his fingers touched her soaked core, he knew he had to have her.

“You feel good too, Zachary” she said and Vengeance’s eyes snapped wide open. How did this bitch knew his true name!? Nobody knew it; but before he could do or say anything, he felt the stinging pain going down his back. His worst thoughts came true when she showed him the knife soaked with red dripping liquid. His blood.

“W-what did you do.. y-y-you little bitch!?” he asked, stuttering in his words

“Let’s play a game” she said ignoring Vengeance’s previous question “I’ll be Jigsaw and you will be my victim, fighting for life” she stood up from bed completely naked not caring Zacky could see her, she had already fucked him; he had seen it all. “How much do you wanna live, huh?” she offered him a wicked smile that made the great Zacky Vengeance tremble.

“I-I—It wasn’t my idea! I swear” he pleaded, he didn’t quite remembered her, but he thought he could used his ‘innocence’ card with her, he thought she would fall for his lies, too bad she already knew those tricks.

“Can you even pin point me, asshole?” she buttoned her corset, fixing her now messy hair. She was waiting for an answer but Vengeance kept his lips shut because she already knew he didn’t remembered her and it would only put him in more troubles “Didn’t think so” she chuckled.

“W-what do y-you w-w-want?” he asked and she glanced back at him, walking down to his bleeding body, her heels clicking on the wooden floor, she took out the knife still covered by blood from her pocket “I already have want I want, Zacky boy” she smirked and dragged the knife down to his throat, barely touching the skin, but making him shake in fear. She shook her head and decided to end this silly games; the shinny reflection from the light bulb on the knife was the last thing he saw.

She dug the knife so deep in his throat that the blood came out in a spur, tainting part of her arm but she didn’t care and kept cutting a line from side to side, Zack’s eyes started rolling into the back of his head and his body was convulsing due to the blood lost. Just when he was about to give his last breathe she sat up on Zacky’s lap and dragged the knife down into his chest, carving deeply the words…‘Selfish’. She wanted him to feel pain, she wanted him to suffer…

When she stopped her movements with the carving, she smirked to herself, taking the knife out of his body, licking it clean. She was happy with her art work; standing up from Vengeance’s lifeless body, she started cleaning herself up. She glanced at the man’s body, the pool of blood that he was in, the redness from his cuts and how his injuries were still leaking blood. She sighed, she had definitely made a mess and now she would have to change clothes.

She took her white camisole stained by blood just when the door fly open, the person standing on the other side smiled sweetly at her, looking at her naked torso, covered by just a black lace bra to then meet her eyes, giving her a smile she quickly returned.

“Take his body. Do you have something I can change into?” she asked

“Wanna stay in character?” the person replied with a chuckle

“Yes.”

“I have an extra camisole in my car. Go find it while I take care of this, okay?”

“Yes, thank you, baby.” She walked closer to him and pecked his lips, to then leave the room.

***

Present


Shadows and Gates didn’t wasted any time in getting this girl naked, they wanted to have as much time as they could have with her, once she was out of her costume, they got rid of their own. She glanced at both of them, Shadows was standing in all his glory as well as Gates. She licked her dry lips, knowing what was going to happen now. She would have them both, she had heard the rumors about how they were in bed together with other girls, and she wanted to feel it, she just wanted…

“Like what you see?” Gates whispered in her ear, his hands caressing her hips, while his erection was pressed against her back and that made her open her mouth in a whimper. Gates was proud of how this was going on. He wanted to have this girl, since he saw her in the bar, drinking what it looked like red wine. She had made eye contact with him and it was like something draw him into her and made him waste no time in approaching her, after all he was ‘Synyster Gates’ and no girl has ever said no to him. He just didn’t know she different than other girls.

“You wanna have my cock inside you?” Gates asked lowly and she just moaned at his hand, teasing his folds “Shadows, this little slut is fucking wet” he smirked towards his friend that was admiring the view, his hand on his erection, stroking himself, a slight smile on his lips. Shadows liked this girl very much, he liked her curves, her hair, her eyes, he liked very much her tits, and he wanted to fuck those. But first… he would have his ass.

“I’m guessing you want her cunt, Syn?” Shadows asked and Syn nodded.

“That’s fine. I’ll take her ass.” he stated, “Have you ever done anal, sweetie?” Shadows asked her, standing close to her and she nodded “Once, I had it once” she replied, shyly.

Shadows frowned, this girl was way too shy to take two of the biggest man in California “Well, I think you’re not gonna take me” he chuckled “I don’t think you want it”

“I want to take you” she stated, gaining Shadows attention who looked at her with a smile, his hand stroking her chin “I want…” she looked at him with her big eyes and smirked in amusement “to ride you fucking hard, Shadows” the way curses left her mouth made her even more sexier to both mens. They wanted to take her here and now.

That’s exactly what she wanted.

“Well…” he trailed, slapping one of her tits to the grab it between his palm, giving it a squeeze she replied with a whimper “I’ll give you what you want, but first… I wanna have a taste, since you’re having her cunt first; I wanna taste her” Shadows addressed towards Gates.

Gates frowned but when he saw the tongue of her trace over her plump lips that gave him an idea “I’m fucking her mouth then.” Shadows shrugged it off, and let Gates fuck her mouth, she laid in bed and Shadows kneeled in front of her, her lips leaving kissed on her thights, until he reached her core and he unleashed his tongue sucking on her nub, while his fingers played on the outsides of her hole.

“Ahh!” she cried out when Shadows pumped two fingers in and out “Mmmm” she moaned, biting her lip, but Gates pushed her dick on her lips and she opened her mouth to take him in.

Her mouth felt like heaven to Gates, she would twirl her tongue around his shaft, and would take him deeper; she had a good hold on her gag reflex and he was enjoying the warmness of her mouth, her hand massaging his balls… he was close. And very much, she hummed on her cock sending vibrations through him; Shadows was doing a good job at eating her out, his skilled fingers were pumping in and out, he had this girl right where he wanted her, she was eating from the palm of his hand, witting beneath him, arching his back to him, closing her legs to bury him in the depths of her core.

She was trembling from pleasure they haven’t even started. Gates left her mouth, he didn’t wanted to be over so soon neither did Shadows so he took his fingers away from her once she had came down from her orgasm; Shadows flip her down, her face on the pillow and he brought her ass up, making it hang on the air…
‘What a nice fucking ass’ Shadows though. She had a nice, round and fuck-able ass. He wanted nothing more than that to fuck it, but he also wanted to spank her and leave it in a nice shade of red...

Spank! Spank!

The force that Shadows pushed his palm into her ass, leaving it into a nice shade of red, made him even harder, harder in a way that had become painful. He left Gates take her and made her ride him, her head threw back, eyes closed, mouth slightly gaping open. Gates wanted her to ride him fast and hard, before Shadows and he could fuck her at the same time. He wanted to cum in his precious and tight pussy.

‘If her mouth was heaven, I don’t know what I should expect from her pussy’ Gates thought. And without another thought he slammed into her, making her scream in pleasure; she was tight, probably the tightest he ever had, even tighter than the virgins he had before.

Gates loved virgins for only one reason; they were so innocents and so untouched, tights and oh-so breakable.

“FUCK!” Syn screamed, once his orgasm consumed his body. She clenched her walls around him, so he could cum faster and he did. He came like he hasn’t cum ever before.

“She’s so fucking tight” Gates panted with a smirk to his friend, while she rested her weight on her arms that were on his chest.

“And that’s her pussy,” Shadows smirked, satisfied with taking ass hole “her ass must be even fucking tighter”
Shadows dragged the girl’s body towards his own, hips meeting hips and his erecting pressed hard against his ass, he slapped her ass making sting from the spanks from before, making her moan like a two cent whore.

“Yeah,” Shadows whispered in her ear “you like that, don’t you, my little whore?” the tip of his cock was so close to her rear entrance that if she pushed her hips back, she would have him in.

“Mmmh, yes,” she moaned

“Say you’re my whore” he teased her with his fingers pumping his butt hole. “Say it!” he demanded.

“I’m—I’m y-your whore” she stuttered and without a warning Shadows slammed into her,

‘Fucking hell!’ he thought, looking at the girl he was currently slamming into. Her head thrown back, one of his hands on her hip, gripping it tightly while the other one caressed her back ‘She feels fucking good’

“Oh, fuck!” Shadows grunted “You’re fucking paradise, baby!”

“Shadows…” she moaned and he kept his pace, his hand leaving her back, sneaking out to find her wet folds, but Syn had already beated him, he was stroking her with his long fingers, his thumb rubbing her clit while two other fingers fucked her, her walls began to clench on his fingers and he knew she was close…

“Shadows, slow down,” he warned “she’s close” but Shadows didn’t stopped, he wanted to have her hard and fast and in every way he could have her, he pulled her by her hair, making her back meet his toned and sweat covered chest.

“Oh, god” she moaned “Faster, faster!” and they both did, Gates fastened his pace, feeling her squirm on his hand while Shadows felt her push her ass even more against his dick; she started to rock her hips against Shadows pace, while riding Gates fingers.

But suddenly and abruptly it all stopped. Gates retrieved his fingers and Shadows’ his cock. She was left aching more. She was about to snap when Shadows hand rubbed her bruised hip.

“Don’t worry” Shadows whispered in her ear leaning against her back “You’ll get it, and when you do…”

“You won’t walk for a week,” Gates chuckled “maybe more”

She felt the excitement rush through her veins, not for the sex, but for the fact; she had them where she wanted them, it took her too long and she wouldn’t waste the opportunity now...

“Come, baby…” Gates lend her his hand and she took it, standing up from bed “let’s make you cum nice and hard” she chuckled leading her towards the bathroom…
♠ ♠ ♠
Well... I bet you didn't see that one coming.
Image
And if you did... STOP LURKING THROUGH MY WRITING! xD

Anyways...
Thank you
Synyster Gates;
Ashby;
xo.Shadows Synner.xo
Suck My Kiss.

for the comments. I hope you enjoy this one as well. I'll be 'I hope' uploading tomorrow the final chapter.