Red

Four

Shadows and Gates finished with the girl after a few hours, the clock indicated it was almost midnight, almost the end of the Halloween day. She sure could stand up for a fight, they fucked her roughly for two hours, claiming her as her own; They had fucked her from every single hole taking what they wanted from her, taking her cunt, taking her ass, her mouth. Each one better than the other, she was definitely better than a good fuck. They had brought her to ecstasies she couldn’t possibly knew before… that’s what they thought.

Gates and Shadows were leaving the room, Shadows left before his friend in his way to find his buddy that had called him for an emergency. She had already started to get dressed, tying up her white shirt, her perky nipples erect for what it could be the cold wind... Gates kneeled to look underneath the bed to look for the piece of clothing he couldn’t find, and he liked way too much due to how much it cost him.

“Looking for something?” she asked and Gates turned his attention towards her, she was leaning against the wall across the bathroom and she had in her skinny fingers, Gates belt; a ‘seductive’ smile was plastered in her face.

Did she really wanted more?

“Well, yeah” he said, standing up “but you kinda have it.”

“Well you kinda have something I want” she walked closer towards him, he wasn’t going to deny her if she wanted him. I mean, she was fully what every man desired. He would be a fool to reject her.

“Yeah, what’s that?” he asked and she just brushed her ass against his groin, making him chuckle “Little fucking whore. Want more?” he whispered against her ear and she threw her head back, against his shoulder and he started kissing her neck going for her shoulder, unbuttoning with her hands the front of her shirt. She had his ear close to her mouth, so close to whisper to him…

“I want more, Brian” she moaned, Syn’s eyes snapped open but before he could react, she had him already pinned down, grunting in pain because of her foot pressing hard against his crotch.

“FUCKING BITCH!” he screamed and she tilted her head to a side, pushing it harder making him release another scream.

She finally had him where she wanted him.

“You scream like a bitch” she said wickedly.

“Who the fuck are you?” he asked and she took her red cape, dropping it over her shoulders and covering her head, just enough that part of her nose and mouth were still visible.

“I’m just…” she giggled but got cut off when her phone vibrated, she looked at the text.

‘He’s gonna be there in maybe 5 minutes. Wrap it up’

She felt herself cut short, she had so many things, but she had to preserve them for the big finale. She had to be patient.

“YOU FUCKING WHORE!” Gates screamed, and took her out of her thoughts “I’M GONNA KILL YOU!” he managed to take her down to the floor. She didn’t felt fear or anything. She was already fearless. Syn was too busy to notice how her hand sneaked around between her hip, how she took the knife and slowly dragging it down to his crotch.

“AHHHH! FUCKING SLUT!” Syn screamed, bleeding through the crotch. This fucking bitch had cut him and on his man hood; He was going to make her pay for it but the pain was overwhelming, and he couldn’t stand up, when she did she didn’t seemed to be in a hurry. She just seemed to get this over with.

She crawled until she was on top on him and dragged the knife down ripping his shirt until it snapped in two. Gates toned chest on display, she dragged the knife down in it slowly tracing blood on it. Gates didn’t understood why he couldn’t move, why he felt so limp…

“It’s for the lost of blood, Brian” she smirked and Gates knew she was right “Your dick had so many blood on it that maybe another single cut should do the work of killing you.” Gates eyes, snapped open but she ignored it and continued “But… where’s the fun in that?” she shrugged with a smile.

The door flew open and the man from before stood there, her rock, her friend, her lover

“YOU!” Syn screamed in shock and hate towards him “HOW COULD YOU?! YOU FUCKING TRAITOR!”

The man didn’t spoke a word, he just smirked at his friend with a shrug and Gates felt disgusted, like if he was going to be sick “WE SCREWED HER! WE FUCKED HER! HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE HOW SICK IS THAT!?” he screamed in frustration, but he didn’t understood he didn’t care, he didn’t care because she had proved him she loved him

“Shhh…” she cooed Syn, dragging the knife over his lips. “It’s gonna be over soon.”

She saw Gates eyes filled with a worried expression on what her next move was going to be, and honestly she couldn’t blame him, after all she just dragged the knife down and cut his dick off; the blood started pouring out of it, staining her white skirt. She was almost over, with him, because he was losing consciousness; but she was selfish and she didn’t wanted to end.

She wanted to prolonged it, so she didn’t wasted time on taking the knife on his chest and carve deep and hard the words ‘Manwhore’, before she could finish that, Gates eyes were already closed. Her chest expanded heavily at the smell of blood.

She smiled, feeling the relief washing her through. The man that was leaning against the door frame scanned her through his aviators, only watching her, made the animal instincts inside of him woke up. His eyes were filled with lust and desire when they met hers “I swear I wanna fuck you right now” he smirked and she smirked, with a few drops of blood coating her chest

“Patience” she said, standing up from Gates body “… I still have one left”

“Fine,” he grumbled “want me to ditch the body?”

“Nah, leave it. I’ll need you later… the big finale” she said with a smile, taking her cape and buttoning the buttons so Gates blood on her wouldn’t be visible.

“Oh, yes… the fucking finale”

“Are you willing to go to the end?” she asked him, bitting on her lower lip, he had already told her thousand times he would go to the end for her, but she still believed there was something that would hold him back.

“For you, my love... Yes”

***

She left the room, a little after her lover and she fixed herself, walking downstairs towards the first floor, going to look for my last prey.

She started to descend the stairs when she stumbled on someone “Whoa, where are you going, precious?”

“I was actually looking for you” she smirked, licking over her red lips. It only started to make him harder. Again.

“Come on, my little red riding hood” he said “I shall show you what greatness really is…”

The ride was fast, he wasn’t wasted just a little snooze out. She would now and then glance at him and the tent his bone had made with his pants; making her giggle without him noticing. She would bite her lip now and then, but it wasn’t for the thrill of going to his house to have sex, it was because her thoughts got plagued by the deaths of his friends, the blood, the cuts, how powerful she felt, because for her the sex with him, could never be as pleasurable as killing every single one of his friends, but she was getting there…

“We’re here” he announced and after they left the interior of his truck. He didn’t wasted any time in groping her ass, smashing his lips against hers, her legs wrapped around his waist while his hand fought with his house keys making him look a little ridiculous, but chick’s digged ridiculousness, but again, she wasn’t like every other girl.

He managed to open the door for them, she wasn’t wasting time, she was taking his shirt off already, revealing that chest full of tattoos. She wanted him… he just didn’t know in what way she wanted him. They somehow managed to made it into his room. He kicked down his shoes, and he was now only wearing his jeans that were opened by the fly just a little to tease her, but she was fully clothed, something he didn’t paid much attention to.

“I want to make you scream” he cooed in her ear, biting her earlobe and she released a little chuckle.

“We have the same thoughts, Matthew” the mention of his full name, told him immediately he was in danger and although he might be bigger and even 10 inches taller than her, she must be dangerous to know his name.

His real name.

Matt pushed himself away from her quickly and went for the gun underneath his bed, only to find it missing;

“You’re looking for this?” she asked, kneeled on the bed, his gun on her hand, she knew every inch of this house, she had studied every corner, every secret about Avenged Sevenfold… She knew it, after all they were more than her, 5 to be exact; so she needed to be prepared. And she was, boy was she more than prepare.

“Who are you?” he asked her, no stuttering. She liked that, she liked the fact he was acting all strong, when his friends acted like chickens, all of them…

“I’m Belle…” she purred and sat up in bed, her legs crossed Indian style. “I’m tonight’s entertainment” she laughed and Matt growled, he didn’t found any of this funny, he rolled up until his closet where he kept other guns, maybe he could use them but when the closet doors opened Zack’s dead body fall on top of him. Matt panicked, at the sight of his dead friend. And he stood up as quickly as he could and tried to get away from her, only to stumbled on the closed window, he opened the curtains, but found Johnny’s body nailed to the wall.

“JOHNNY!” Matt yelled in frustration “What have you done!!” he screamed “You killed my friends!” He wanted to launch at her, after all he was only a girl; but a girl that had killed his buddies, men’s that were part of one of the most feared gangs in California. He had to be careful.

“Oh…” she pouted “And there’s more from where those pussy’s came from”

Shadows growled in disapproval and Belle smirked “Oh, Mattie, you never change” she chuckled, taking Shadows out of guard. Shadows didn’t knew Belle, he could be sure, he would remember someone as her.

In all Shadows stuttering, and trying to pin point her, she took this chance to approach him. “They were all such pussys and cunts. They were screaming, pleading for their lives” she said with a wicked smirk on her face “I enjoyed every minute taking their precious lives away” that was the trigger that set Shadows angry. He led his angry take him and he pinned her against the wall, his wrists in one of his large hands, she was hurting and probably was already bruised due to the force from Shadows grip, but she also knew how to make him stop. She kicked him on the crotch, making him soften his grip on her wrists and she took the chance to flip them on, so she was the one who had him pinned against the wall, she didn’t wasted any time and as soon as she got vision from his chest, she stabbed him. Not hard enough to kill him, but just to had him weaker by the minute.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT!? YOU FUCKING WHORE?” he yelled and Belle laughed, walking away from his body leaking blood and took a look of herself in the mirror, blood on her chest covering her corset.

“See what you did, Mattie?” she pouted, pointing at her black corset that made her breasts look bigger “You’ve ruined my favorite corset”

“DON’T CALL ME LIKE THAT! FUCK YOU SLUT!”

“Original. Very” she grinned, and gave him a clap.

“Fuck you, I swear I’ll kill you…”

“You already fucked me,” she chuckled “you had your fun and now I get to have mine” she made her way down to where Matt’s body was on the floor and she pushed him on the floor so she could sat up on his stomach, almost like if she was riding him. In other scenario Matt would be hard, but he, for the first time, was truly scared, she took her favorite dagger out of her belt, actually Gates belt, and she was about to plunge it deep in her chest when…

“WHAT THE FUCK!?” a male voice yelled

“JIMMY!” Matt shouted, “HELP ME!”

“Oh, hello James” she greeted the lanky boy that stood up in the door “I see you have arrived our party.”
Jimmy ignored his best friend and walked across the room, to lean against Matt’s dresser “Puack!” he shuddered “you know I hate that name, Bee” he took his aviators, and put them down on his jacket.

Matt’s eyes went wide at the mention of the girl’s nickname, out of his best friend’s mouth.

She laughed, actually and freely “But you love me enough to let me use it” she grinned, standing up from Matt’s body that was bleeding slowly and painfully

“Yeah, yeah” he smirked and made his way down to his lover, kissing her hard and fast in the lips. She tangled her hands on his hair, attracting him more towards her. “Baby—”

“Wanna have sex?” she asked him with a childish smile “I’m kinda horny and well I didn’t get to play with Syn and well him” she nodded towards Matt “is a lousy one, probably the worse I had” she chuckled, Rev joining her, caressing her cheek.

“Only me, right?” he smirked, and she nodded at him, right before give him a quick peck; right before looking at Matt’s body that was sprawled on the floor. “with Matt’s body on the floor?”

“Don’t you find it thrilling?” she beamed at him

“Very much” he kissed her, again passionately as ever and picked her up by her thighs, pushing her against the wall; while he started to undo the leash of her skirt.

“Wait, I wanna finish this” she said, interrupting their kiss.

“Fine” he grumbled “And then sex on the bed with the dead body on the floor, right?”

“I knew I was with you for a reason.” She replied and he gave her a grin, Matt couldn’t believe the scene right in front of his eyes; His best friend had betrayed them, he had sold them out for a girl who he had rough sex with.

Belle walked down near where Matt was lying, his blood making a pool around his body. The pale cream carpet tainted with the liquid, she shouted at Jimmy to gave her the knife and he did that, she caught it in time and kneeled besides Matt’s body that was pale, almost on the bridge of life and death, and she didn’t thought it twice when she plunged it deep in his chest, stabbing his heart 50 fucking times.

How appropriate.

Matt was only hoping she could be done soon, but she wasn’t once she stopped the stabbing, she carved deep the words ’Player’ in his chest, the spurs of blood that Matt coughed, managed to hit her on the face, but she chose to ignore them; just as she was standing up Matt’s vision faltered, his heart beating going down, his breathing stopping, life leaving his body...

***

“MATT!”

Matt woke up with a jolt due to the screaming that was heard near him, he shot his eyes up to meet the chocolate orbes from his girlfriend Val that was looking at him with a worried expression.

“Finally you woke up, I’ve been trying to wake you for 10 minutes” she said towards him dressed up in her Halloween costume.

Matt was sweating cold from his previous…dream, he looked at his girlfriend that was eyeing him with a worried look

“Are you okay? Were you having a bad dream?” she asked him and he seemed to react. He kissed her without losing a breath and she giggled from his actions. “I’m guessing I was in it…” Matt tensed not because of her question, more because of the alternative world he had somehow ended up to but it was just a dream, he had never even seen that girl… Belle

“No, baby” Matt answered truthfully “You weren’t that’s why it was a nightmare”

“Aww, well c’mon; get dressed and meet me downstairs everyone is soon to arrive” she smiled and left the room shortly after that. Matt got up from bed, shaking those strange feelings and went into the bathroom to get ready for the party.

***

“Now, correct me, if I’m wrong. We all dreamed of a chick in a red riding hood outfit called Belle murdering us, and Jimmy was with her?” Brian asked his friends and they all nodded.

The dream had been shared by all the boys, they dreamed the exact same thing, they didn’t faltered in the details, they were all in it and they felt it in their bones.

“Well isn’t this messed up?” he added “It can’t be right, it’s Jimmy we’re talking about and besides it’s—”

“Crazy,” Zacky said “we know that, but imagine if it was true”

“It can’t!” Brian snapped “Jimmy is Jimmy and we have never seen this girl, Jimmy doesn’t even had a girlfriend”

“How do you explain she knew our names?” Johnny jumped in

“It was a dream, you fucking short shit!”

“And we weren’t with the girls in the dream…” Matt said glancing at their chatty girlfriends across the room. “we were in some mob shit”

“But how do you explain we all dreamt the same shit!?”

“Motherfuckers, we’re here!” Jimmy announced from the door, they all stood up from the couch where they were chatting on and made their way to greet their friend, but they all went numb and paralyzed when they saw the girl that was standing right next to Jimmy.

Blue eyes,

Brunette,

And yes, she was wearing her outfit,

A red riding hood outfit.

It was her.

“Guys,” Jimmy said snapping them all from their lost sights “This is Belle; my girlfriend”
♠ ♠ ♠
BOO!
Happy Halloween!
Hope you enjoyed this. It went better than expected. I, in particular love this. c:

Thanks
Ashby;
xo.Shadows Synner.xo


-FaBz