The Newsies

Chapter 20

Jerry's eyes widened, for the tip was almost touching his neck. He gulped hard and said a phrase he said constantly.

"Jack, I don't wanna hoit you! You don't know what I've been trew....And it makes me a bit noivous with a blade at my neck." Jerry said. He put his hands up meaning 'Calm down.' Jack snarled and grabbed Jerry's collar, lifting him up. His face filled with fright. Jack didn't like this, so he angrily tossed Jerry onto a barrel, where he landed with a loud thunk.

"STOP LAUGHING AT ME!" Jack exclaimed, furious. Of course, this confused Jerry for he wasn't laughing. He tilted his head and began the words 'I wasn't' but Jack had dashed to him quickly, scaring him more than ever. Jack began to put the blade to his throat.
Jerry's face was lit up with devious delight. He was smiling. Soon his smile faded.

"Hahha! Jacky-boy! Is that all you can do?" He said, laughing demonically once more. "Ha! I know it isn't!" Spot began to mock him. He laughed and giggled. Jack watched him. He tried to hold back, but the annoyance was too much.

"SHUT UP! That isn't all..." Jack said, now moving the dagger to his arm. He pushed himself from hurting him, but the blade stung his arm a bit.

Jerry screamed in pain. Tears stung his eyes as he pushed out the words,

"Please, don't hoit me!" He sniffed.

"Too late for that....Jerry-boy..." Jack replied, angrily.