Status: This is for the Mibba user, Gary oak. Enjoy.

A Boy’s First Love

Cerulean City

Cerulean city was home to the tomboyish mermaid gym leader named, Misty Waterflower. She loved water Pokemon and used them to battle trainers who came to challenge her. Little did she know that two trainers from Pallet town would come to challenge her. Ash and Gary looked around Cerulean city in awe. All the buildings had a dash of blue to them and there was a bike shop nearby that both boys saw.

“Do you want to get a bike Ash?” Gary questioned, pointing to the bike shop.

“It would make travelling quicker,” he admitted.

“Let’s go check it out then,” Gary said, walking to the shop.

Ash walked ahead as well, walking next to his friend. They entered the bike shop and a man wearing black shades approached them.

“Hello boys, can I interest you in one of my bikes?” He inquired.

“We’re going to look around first, we’ll let you know if we want to buy anything then,” Gary replied.

The man nodded and the two boys looked at the bikes on the far northern wall. There was a beautiful hot red bike, a cool light blue bike, a forest green bike and several black ones.

“So what do you think Ashy boy?” Gary questioned.

Ash had been eyeing the red bike. There was something about it that screamed cool and he definitely wanted it.

“Personally I want the red one,” Ash admitted.

Gary nodded, “I want the green one. Let’s go see how much they cost.”

“How much do the red and green bikes cost on the northern wall?” Gary inquired.

“Do you want individual prices or a total price?” The man asked.

Gary and Ash glanced at each other before Ash finally said, “Individual prices.”

The man nodded and replied, “All of the bikes are the same price. It’ll be $1,000,000.”

Both of the boy’s mouths dropped open. “We don’t have that kind of money Ash!” Gary said.

Ash nodded, “I know!”

The man appeared amused, “If you boys ever find a Bike Voucher I’ll give you one bike for it.”

The boys both nodded and then left the bike shop, scowling.

“Let’s challenge the gym leader here, Ash,” Gary said.

Ash looked up at the sky and saw that it was evening. He frowned and replied, “Are you sure they’ll want to battle us? It’s almost sundown.”

Gary looked up at the sky then and smacked his forehead. “I didn’t know it was that late! You’re probably right Ash we’ll have to battle the gym leader tomorrow.”

Ash and Gary went to the Poke center to heal their Pokemon and rest up themselves. Tomorrow morning they would battle the gym leader, when they were ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are appreciated. :D