‹ Prequel: Saviour
Status: Active

Love Isn't Always Fair

Two years later.

Two years. That’s right, Two whole years without my father in my life, without my mother, away from my sister, and living and travelling the world with the ones who love me.

In those last two years, I have quit my job as the photographer for AP Magazine, I was gutted, but I was given the opportunity to travel around the world with Andy and the rest of Black Veil Brides. Yep, I was asked by their tour manager, Jon, to become their official photographer, which I gladly agreed to. I wouldn’t miss this opportunity for the world.

The only downside of it all, was that I didn’t get to see Hayley as often as I used to. Normally as soon as we’d get back home, I’d go around and see her and Jen, along with her dad, Steve, who now works from home.

Like right now, I was round Hayley’s, to say goodbye, seeing as I was heading over to the UK with the band in a couple of days.

“I still can’t believe you get to travel the world with them.” Hayley whined, as she we sat in the lounge with her parents.

“Neither can I to be honest. But I wouldn’t change it for the world, I love it. Not only am I travelling the world with people I love, I still get to do my dream job.” I smiled.

“It does sound amazing.” Jen said.

“It really is. I wish you guys could come out to one of the shows.” I frowned.

“When’s the next show here? We’ll get tickets.” Steve asked.

I looked up and smiled.

“I’m not sure yet, I’ll have to ask Andy and text the info to Hayley, but don’t worry about getting the tickets, I’m sure I can work something out for you three.” I smiled.

Hayley squealed and hugged me causing me to laugh.

“Wow, after knowing them for two years now, you still go all fan girl when it’s mentioned you’ll see them again.” I laughed.

“I can’t help it. You know they’re my favourite band. I will always get excited when I get the chance to see them live.”

I couldn’t help but laugh, when I felt my phone vibrate. I reached into my pocket and pulled it out, to see Andy had sent me a text. I opened it to see him asking me to go back as his parents have just arrived.

“Lover boy?” Hayley smirked.

“Shut up. But yeah, his parents have just arrived.” I answered.

She nodded and stood up with me, along with her parents, and walked me to the front door.

“It was nice seeing you again Lizzie, be sure to pop round again, when you come home.” Jen said as she hugged me.

“Will do.” I smiled.

I moved and hugged Steve, who had all but become my new father in the last couple of years. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and kissed my cheek before pulling away. I hugged Hayley last, giving her a tight squeeze before pulling back and making my way back over to the door.

“Don’t get in trouble again. I don’t want to be woken up by another phone call, finding out that you got in trouble for starting a huge fight again.” I said pointing at Hayley, jokingly.

“Yes, mommy.” She pouted.

I laughed and waved to them all before stepping outside.

“I’ll see you all in a few months.”

They all nodded and said bye, as I get into my car and waved at them before driving off.

When I got home, I saw Andy’s parent’s car in the driveway. I parked the car and got out, making my way up to the door and letting myself in.

After shutting the door, I made my way into the lounge to see Andy sat there talking with his mom and dad. Andy looked up and smiled as Amy and Chris turned around. Both of them smiled and stood up to give me hugs.

“How you doing, sweetie?” Amy asked.

“I’m good, how about you?” I answered.

She smiled and said she was fine, before Chris hugged me, wrapping his big arms around me, hugging me tightly.

“We’ve missed you, Liz.” He said as he kissed me on my cheek.

“I’ve missed you guys too.”

I pulled away and made my way over to Andy and kissed him quickly before turning around.

“I just need to go and take this upstairs.” I said pointing to my bag.

They all nodded and Andy made his way into the kitchen, while I went upstairs.

As I entered the bedroom, I kicked my shoes off and flopped down on the bed. I had woken up early this morning, just so I could go out and buy the last few things we would need for the tour and then made my way over to Hayley’s for a couple of hours. I was exhausted, but at least it was done and out of the way, so we could spend the rest of the day with his parents before having to wake up early tomorrow morning to get the plane to the UK.

I sighed and sat up, placing my bag near out suitcases and my keys up on the dresser, before heading back downstairs.

I reached the lounge and walked over to where Andy was sat again and sat myself down beside him before cuddling up to his side and closing my eyes.

“Tired?” He asked.

I nodded and cuddled up to him even more.

I heard Amy and Chris laugh quietly, before opening my eyes and smiling. Andy reached over to the table and picked up the mug of coffee, before handing it to me.

I thanked him and took a sip before holding it to my chest.

“Any plans for the rest of the day?” Chris asked.

“I hope not, I’m shattered. I just want to rest for the rest of the day and then double check we have everything for tour later.” I said.

“Oh, that reminds me. We’ve got something for you in the back of our car.” Chris said standing up.

I looked at him confused as he smiled and made his way out. I sighed and placed the mug back down on the table and sat up properly as he made his way back in with a box.

He placed it in front of me, before going to sit back down next to Amy. I just looked at them as they nodded, telling me they wanted to me open it now. I looked back down at the box, and opened it carefully before pulling the bag inside it out.

I looked up at them again, confused, before opening the bag to see all different sizes of lens for my camera. I gasped and smiled, before jumping up and hugging them.

“Thank you guys so much.” I beamed.

Amy smiled and hugged me back.

“It’s not a problem, sweetie. We remember you being worried about the ones you had getting broken, so we thought we’d get you these as spares.” She said.

“You didn’t have to do that, honestly.” I said as I hugged Chris.

“We wanted to. There’s also some reels of film in there for your other camera, we know you like to use that occasionally, so you have the chance to now use it on tour.” Chris said.

“I don’t know what to say, it means so much. Gosh, I’m actually speechless.” I smiled.

“It’s not a problem, Liz. Honestly, you’re all but a daughter to us. We want to do these things for you.”

I grinned and hugged them again, before going back to the box and checking through it all again.

**

A few hours later, Amy and Chris decided to leave, letting Andy and I having a few hours to ourselves before everything got all hectic tomorrow.

“Andy, help me take this upstairs please?” I asked, pointing to the box with all camera stuff in.

He nodded and made his way over, picking it up almost effortlessly and made his way up the stairs, me following behind him. He placed the box down by the suitcases before coming over to wrap his arms around me.

“You ready for tomorrow?” He asked, looking down at me.

I nodded.

“I’m pretty excited.” I grinned.

The UK was the one place I hadn’t gone to yet with the band.

“I think you’ll like it over there. It’ll be much colder though.” He said.

“I’m fine with that. I’m not that keen on the heat anyway.” I laughed.

“I’m so glad you come on tour with us now. I hate spending months away from you.” Andy said.

I smiled and kissed him before pulling away.

“Come on, we have to be up at stupid hour in the morning and I want a decent night’s sleep.” I said, climbing into the bed.

Andy nodded and switched the light off before walking over and getting into the bed with me. He pulled me to him and kissed my forehead, before whispering.

“I love you, beautiful.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is guys, the first chapter of the sequel. Hope you all like it.

Guys, I want you to give me some bands for Black Veil Brides to tour with. I want you guys to decide it, not me. Let me know and I'll pick which ones I like the sound of the best.

Comment/subscribe

Becky xx