Status: this is not going to be continued for a bit

Without You, There is No Me

eleven

The holidays passed and it was a new year. I had to keep my relationship with Vic quiet and I had to continue one on one therapy so my parents made sure I didn’t run into Vic. As far as they were concerned I had friends now, and I was always with one of them.

It was Saturday night and I promised Vic I would somehow find a way to make it to his house. I walked down the stairs to where my parents and another couple were laughing about something. My mom got up and tried to hug me, but I brushed her off coldly.

“A friend of mine asked if I could spend the night at her house tonight. Is that alright?” I asked.

“What friend?” my parents asked in unison.

“Her name is Olivia. We’re in the same English class.” I reply.

“Fine by me,” My dad says and takes another swig of his beer. I grab my keys off the dining room table and run out to my car. I text Vic before pulling out of the driveway, letting him know I’m on my way.

Five minutes later I’m knocking on his door and walking in. No one is home besides Vic and I smile when I hear him singing along to his stereo. I walk quietly to his room and lean on the door frame and see him jumping around. He turns and sees me and nearly falls to the ground.

“Shit, you scared me.” He breathed.

“Sorry,” I pouted and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

He shut the door and applied more pressure to the kiss while putting his hands on my hips. My heart rate was picking up and I pulled him closer to me. He smirked in the kiss and began to kiss my jaw line lightly.

“Nice shirt.” He said while continuing to press feather light kisses on my jaw.

“It’s yours,” I said breathlessly.

He started to kiss my neck and I gasped slightly and bit my lip. He moved his hand to my thighs and pulled me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I smile and he leans up and bites my lip. He walks over to his bed and crawls and hovers over me. I took his beanie off his head and threw it across his room and pulled him back down to kiss me.

“Just tell me to stop if you want me to.” he whispered while pressing kisses to my neck lightly. I nodded put my hands on his shoulder shakily.

He pulled down the crew neck sweater I was wearing and started nipping at my collarbones lightly. I sighed contently and ran my hands down his slightly muscular chest and pulled at the hem of his shirt.

He sat up slightly and took his shirt off. I bit my lip at the sight of him because he was perfect. He leaned back down and kissed me harder than before.

I parted my lips giving his smooth tongue entry. He rested his hands underneath my sweater on my hips and when I didn’t freak out he pushed it up farther until I sat up and took it off myself.

Had this gone any faster I would have told him to stop, that this was going too fast and happening way too suddenly, but it wasn’t.

And if it had been with anyone else I wouldn’t have done it, but I loved him and by some miracle he loved me too. That’s exactly what he was doing. He was loving me in the most intimate way possible.

~
♠ ♠ ♠
i haven't updated in a month and i'm really sorry i have not been inspired to write at all, but i tried with this i didn't really want to make it all about smut so yeahhh i'm soRRY AGAIN I REALLY AM ((if u actually read this story))
but comment and recs would be nice