Status: this is not going to be continued for a bit

Without You, There is No Me

ten

Before I know it, it’s December and we’re official-we’re boyfriend and girlfriend. I met his mom and he met my parents and to say my dad didn’t like him was an understatement. Vic was his usual, charming self and my dad acted as if he sacrificed a goat in front of him during church.

He asked these questions like what Vic’s religion was or what his mom did for a living. The entire time he asked Vic these obnoxious questions I covered my face in my hands. After dinner I grabbed Vic’s hand and pulled him to my room and shut the door even though I heard my dad yell at me to keep it open.

“I am so sorry.” I said for about the 3830th time.

“Why? He was just asking me about my life.” He shrugged.

“He acted like you were the spawn of Satan.”

“He’s your dad, that’s what dads do when they have daughters.” He shrugged again.

“I’m sorry again.” I said wrapping my arms around his middle.

“It’s ok,” he said while kissing my head.” I should go; your dad must bust the vein in his head if I stay much longer.”

“I don’t want you to go though.” I pouted.

“We can see each other after school tomorrow.” He chuckled while kissing my forehead. He grabbed my hand and walked out towards the front door.

“Gone so soon Vic?” my mom asked.

“Yeah, I need to get home my mom will get worried. It was a pleasure meeting you both. Thank you for dinner.” He smiled.

“I’m going to walk outside to his car.” I told my parents.

“Call me tomorrow, ok?” he said by his car door. I nodded and smiled, he kissed my lips gently once, twice, and a third time before smiling and getting in his car. He winked before he pulled out of my driveway and left.

I ran my fingers through my hair and smiled to myself before walking inside. I shut the door and walked to my room and thought that yeah, I’m definitely in love with this kid.

~

All of a sudden it’s December 23rd, and I’ve spent nearly my entire winter break with Vic. It’s too snowy and cold outside to go to the park like we usually do. So today we’re in his bedroom and Vic is strumming his guitar and I’m sitting on his floor looking through his CDs.

“Hey I’ve got something for you.” He said while putting his guitar down.

“Really, where is it?” I ask.

“Come here,” he says patting the spot next to his bed. I climbed up and waited patiently. He pulled out a smaller, square box that was wrapped kind of poorly, but he looked proud. I smiled and took it from him.

“So it’s not much, but I felt like you may like it.” He shrugged.

I smiled at him and carefully ripped the wrapping paper. I opened the box to find a heart shaped locket. I smiled and pulled it out of the box.

“Open it,” he whispered. I looked up and smiled again. I opened it and there it was the one line in the song he had written for me that brought me to tears. Inside the locket were 2 pieces of paper that filled the heart shape and across it, it read 'darling you’ll be okay.'

“I obviously added that part.” He shrugged. I looked up to him and the tears that I tried so desperately to hide passed and I couldn’t control it anymore.

“I love you.” I whispered. “I’m sorry it’s so rushed and I get it if you don’t feel the same, but I love you Vic. I love you so much.” I covered my mouth to block the sob that had escaped my lips. He put his hands on my cheeks, wiped my tears with his thumbs and kissed my forehead.

“I love you Cat, I love you so much.” He whispered and kissed my forehead again.

I wiped my eyes and pulled his face down and crashed my lips on his. He smiled into the kiss which resulted in me smiling right back. I pulled back and giggled. He grabbed the locket and put it around my neck.

“I love it almost as much as I love you.” I said while pecking his lips and wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him. He pulled me down by my waist so we were lying down on his bed completely. I rested my head on his chest and slowly fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

~

When I wake up I’m laying on my stomach with my arms underneath the pillow my head is on. Vic is next to me with his arm around my waist, snoring lightly. I smile at the sight of his sleeping form almost forgetting the time of day, almost being the key word.

I grabbed my phone off the ground and cursed to myself because I had slept overnight and didn’t even call my parents. I jumped off of the bed and grabbed my bag, waking Vic in the process.

“What’s wrong?” he croaked.

“It’s 9 o’clock in the morning. We fell asleep and I didn’t call my parents. I’m so busted.” I rushed while trying to find my high tops. He looked at his alarm clock and jumped out of bed.

“Shit, okay yeah I’ll drive you. Let’s go.” He said while grabbing his keys. We ran out to his car and drove as fast as possible without getting pulled over to my house. We pulled in and I undid my seat belt and grabbed all my things.

“I’m sorry; I’ll call you later today. I love you.” I kissed him lightly.

“Don’t worry about it, get in there. I love you too.” He said. I ran up to the front door, put my key in and unlocked it gently. I opened the door as quietly as possible and walked in slowly. I shut the door and walked into the living room to find my mom sitting and watching the news on the couch.

“You’re home,” she said while continuing to watch TV.

“Mom, I’m so sorry. We fell asleep listening to music I swear. His mom was home and the door was open, nothing happened.” I explained.

“This is the second time you have not come home since you’ve known this boy. I tried to understand the first time, but this is too much. You cannot see him anymore.” She said, still avoiding eye contact.

“No mom, please it won’t happen again, I swear.” I said with tears forming.

“You are not seeing him ever again. I’m sure your dad will agree with me.”

“Mom, please I love him. I love him so much please, please don’t do this.” I whispered with tears spilling over.

“End of discussion.” I turned on my heels and walked up to my room crying quietly. There was no use arguing with her, but I sure as hell would not stop seeing Vic.

~
♠ ♠ ♠
it's been like 2 weeks i'm so sorry but ya idk if i like this it's basically just a filler i wanted to add it has drama but idk ya comments and recs would be lovely thank you :-)