Status: This is for the Mibba user, Grey fullbuster. I hope you like it!

Fairy Tail, the Secret Files

Inviting Natsu Over

Natsu walked up to Gray then, his clothes wet and clinging to his body. Gray’s heart began to beat quickly. There was something alluring about the look. Huh? Gray thought. Not again, he groaned.

For the second time he had experienced feelings for Natsu that he couldn’t quite explain. Was he beginning to like the spunky pink haired boy?

Gray tried to play it cool and joked with him, “What were you thrown into a river?”

Natsu glanced at Gray and growled, “I was stuck in a god forsaken place called ‘Dead Man’s Grove.’ It was frigid there and full of ice. I was half frozen and I just now heated my body up.”

Gray’s eyes widened, “That must have been rough, what with your affinity being fire.”

Natsu nodded, “It was hell.”

Gray’s eyes wandered from Natsu’s face then, of their own accord. They roamed his soaking wet body and he felt seriously aroused.

Gray shook his head, what was he thinking?

Natsu was his friend and fellow partner he couldn’t very well fall for him.

Yet Gray’s emotions were hard to keep under the surface the longer Natsu stood there, water dripping off his body.

He decided to do something about it, “Natsu aren’t you cold?”

Natsu blinked his eyes rapidly as if the thought had just hit him. He nodded and began to use his fire magic. His clothes and body began to dry and Gray’s heart slowed.

“Would you like to come over to my house tonight?” Gray asked suddenly and he could have slapped himself.

He was being painstakingly obvious that he had a thing for Natsu. That wasn’t necessarily true though, he didn’t even know if he liked Natsu that way.

Natsu smiled though, oblivious, “Sure. When do you want me to come over?

Gray laughed, he was so clueless, but that was good. “How about 7:30?”

Natsu nodded, “Alright. I’ll be come over then.”

Natsu walked off and Gray was wondering what on earth had compelled him to ask Natsu to come over.
♠ ♠ ♠
What are your thoughts, readers?