Status: This story is for Brian Kinney. Enjoy!

Tohru’s Snow Angel

It Gets Better

Tohru’s P.O.V.

Tohru was relieved when Haru came back the next week. She was worried sick about him, not sure if she had said or done something to upset him.

Haru confessed to her where he had gone to in the last week. Tohru was impressed, he actually wanted to get Black Haru under control? That was great news. Now if only Black Haru would go along with the plan.

Haru’s P.O.V.

When Haru told Yuki about his plan, he agreed that it was a good idea. Even though Yuki disliked Haru with a fiery passion, he disliked Black Haru even more. He was still mad at Haru for stealing Tohru from him, but he agreed to tone it down a lot when he was around him.

Since that point on, Yuki and Haru began to get along better. Haru could tell this was making Tohru feel a lot better. Tohru had been acting weird earlier, when the two of them had been fighting. Now she was geninuely happy and Haru was glad for it.

Tohru and Haru still hadn’t gone on a date yet. Haru frowned and realizing this, he decided to ask Tohru out again.

“Hey cutie, do you want to go out with me, for real this time?” Haru asked Tohru the next day in the hallway.

Tohru was alone this time and when she heard him ask her that question her eyes lit up. She giggled and said, “Yes that would be fun!”

Haru chuckled, her enthusasim was so cute. He smiled fondly at her and walked off, before waving goodbye.

Tohru and Haru went out that Friday to a movie. It was a romance. Haru had picked this movie over the horror film he really wanted see. He had asked Kyo what types of films she liked and he had told him to stay away from horror. Tohru couldn’t handle all the blood and mayhem associated with horror films.

Haru thanked Kyo and now seeing Tohru lean into him, a smile plasted on her face, he knew he had chose the right film. Tohru’s hand grazed his for a moment, before taking a fist full of popcorn. She tossed the popcorn into her mouth and her eyes returned to the movie.

After a little bit, Haru decided to take a chance. He brushed his hand against Tohru’s and she looked at him for a moment. He then held her hand, hoping this wouldn’t turn him into his zodiac. Thankfully he didn’t transform. He let out a relieved breath and enjoyed the movie and the feel of Tohru’s hand in his.

When the movie ended, Tohru gushed about the film and Haru listened silently, smiling. She really had loved the film. Haru hadn’t minded it, it wasn’t bad. Besides, the way Torhu glowed when she talked about the film was adorable.

Haru dropped Torhu off at her house and he winked at her before saying, “See you at school, beautiful.”

He watched as Tohru’s face reddened. He laughed softly and walked back to his car, the image of her blushing firmly implanted in his mind. He would remember today forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update guys! :)