Status: Hope you like I guess :)

Ryder and Friday.

"Baby, you've hurt me."

*Ryder.*

"I need to go shopping." Friday practically screamed down the phone to me.

"Okay ... I only called to say Happy Birthday." I laughed, dropping myself lightly on the sofa.

"It's my Birthday?" He asked.

"You're seventeen now, you should know when your birthday is." I sighed, throwing my legs on the seat next to me and lying down.

"Come shopping with me? I have a lot to tell you." He requested.

I could hear him getting ready and I hung up.

When I was dressed I walked to his place wondering what he needed to shop for.

I knocked on the door and Friday answered, grinning like a douche.

"Why'd you need to go shopping?" I asked, allowing him to drag me into the house.

Which was empty.

"They moved to America and gave me the house. But they took the shit. So I need new crap." He sighed, glancing around.

"Well, let's go then." I beamed, heading for the door.

Fri's warm hand wrapped around my wrist tightly and he pulled me back.

"What?" I giggled, staring into his brown eyes.

He pulled me close to him and kissed me hard.

I pulled away and decided to tease him.

I bit my lip as seductively as I could and watched him closely.

He showed no emotion.

OUCH!

"Dude, you suck." I sighed, walking to the door again.

He followed me out and forced his hand into mine as we were walking to Ikea.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda think you guys deserved two chapters ... because my internet is a Nob head! :'(

But there you go, two updates :D