Status: Hope you like I guess :)

Ryder and Friday.

"They'll tear us apart if you give them the chance."

*Friday.*

My parents still hated the fact that I was gay, so when I asked if I could go shopping they weren't overjoyed that I was going with Ry.

After a lot of persuasion, they finally allowed me to go.

I met Laura in town and then we went and found Nina and Ry.

I've known Laura my whole life. She's always been my best friend and she's the one who set me and Ry up.

"Hey ... you look glum." she giggled.

Laura was always happy. Always.

"I'm sure I'll perk up when we start shopping. I need new skinny jeans." I laughed, pulling her into a hug.

"YAY! Oh, Nina text me earlier saying that Chance is gonna be with her." She told me with a slightly shaky laugh.

Great.

It's not that I didn't like Chance Phoenix, it's just ... he's anti gay.

Like, don't get me wrong, Chance is a nice guy and he's perfect for Nina, but he doesn't talk much and Ry feels kinda threatened by him.

Anyone who fucks with Ryder will get hurt. By me.

I think what scares Ry is that Chance sis taller than him.

"Earth calling Friday. Come in Friday." Laura was snapping her fingers in front of me.

"What did you say?" I demanded, spinning her round so that we could walk.

"Oh, never mind. Where are we meeting them again?" She asked.

"Costa." I answered shortly.

"HEY FAGGOT!" A familiar voice echoed across the market area of town.

Laura was trying to pull me away from a fight, but after that comment it's all I wanted.

Sarcasm activate!

"HEY ASSHOLE." I shouted back, waving at Shane.

Charlotte was doing exactly the same thing as Laura, but she actually succeeded

While Shane was distracted, Laura dragged me into Costa.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm.

I hate Shane ... with a passion.

And I don't like Friday's parents.

Homophobic assholes.