Status: Hope you like I guess :)

Ryder and Friday.

"I love you more than I can ever scream."

*Ryder.*

"What took you guys so long?" Nina asked, hugging Laura then Friday in turn.

"Shane." Fri muttered darkly.

I stood up and walked over to him.

"Hey ... your hoodie strings aren't level." He sighed, trying to even them out.

"Stop!" I laughed, taking his hands and kissing his lips.

We sat down while Laura ordered our coffees.

Nina and Chance were making out ... like, seriously.

It honestly looked like they were going to bang on the table any second.

Friday pulled out his phone and started texting, but got bored and started finger combing my hair.

"How'd your parents take it when you told 'em who you're shopping with?" I asked, laughing at his facial expression.

He looked frustrated because I didn't bother doing my hair properly so I had a sticky up bit.

"They were alright ... as in Mum went ape shit and Dad said nothing." He chuckled, moving up so Laura could sit.

"I don't see her problem. You slept round mine last night." I sighed, staring at the table.

"Yeah well ... she's just one of them people." He laughed, leaning over the table and kissing me softly.

We all drank our coffee and chatted about random stuff.

After that, I went with Nina and Friday to Pulp to get skinny jeans.

Friday brought four pairs.

One red, one black, one bright green and one yellow.

He looked really good in all of them.

Then we met Laura and Chance in blue banana where she was buying a new white woolly hat and a few tops.

I got myself a new pair of high tops.

They were black and grey checkered and they matched my hoodie.

We did a load of fun things like going to the cinema and stuff like that.

At around one in the morning we all went home and we decided that Fri was gonna sleep at mine again.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D.

They stayed out way past their bedtimes :p.