Status: Hope you like I guess :)

Ryder and Friday.

"A nightmare to remember, I'd never be the same."

*Ryder.*

I woke up in the middle of the night with tears streaming down my face and onto Friday's Green day hoodie.

I sat up and realized I had a dry throat.

How the hell am I meant to get a drink without waking him up? I thought, staring at the door which was still slightly open.

I looked around for a water bottle or something like that.

Nope.

I decided to risk it and climbed over Fri.

Coincidentally, he woke up when I was practically sat on top of him.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He asked, rubbing his eyes and smudging eyeliner all down his face.

"Attempting to get a drink." I laughed, rolling onto the floor.

"Have you been crying?" He asked, wiping a tear off my face when I stood up.

"Yeah. Really bad nightmare. Definitely one I won't forget." I told him, grabbing his hand.

"As long as it was just a nightmare. You know if anyone makes you cry in real life I'll fucking kill 'em." He said, staring into my eyes.

I nodded and laughed.

"You know Shane makes me cry on a weekly basis, right?" I chuckled, pushing his hair out of his eyes.

"Yeah. But I'll get him when we leave school, because all the teachers are homophobic." He told me, reaching up and stroking my cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wasn't gonna put this story on here, but LukaKerryn.xo said I should.

Don't think I'll get many readers.

Can't lie about that.