Status: Hope you like I guess :)

Ryder and Friday.

"I felt like shit when I woke up this morning."

*Friday.*

Ry left the room to get a drink and I tried to go back to sleep.

It didn't work.

I glanced across at his glow in the dark clock.

Four thirty AM.

Urgh.

I couldn't help but try to work out why Ry would have nightmares, but then I thought of Shane and I seriously considered finding out where he lived and killing him.

Ry came back with two bottles of water and threw one to me, because I was sitting up staring at the door.

"I don't think I'll be able to go back to sleep." I sighed, drinking the water.

"Well ... we can watch cartoons downstairs if ya like." He laughed, watching me closely.

"Sounds good." I smiled at him, jumping out of bed and following him downstairs.

We curled up on the sofa and watched cartoons (as promised) on his huge flat screen.

Ry fell asleep with his body stretched out on the three seater sofa and his head on my lap, but there really was no chance in hell I was gonna sleep.

I dunno why, but I really haven't been in a good mood since Ry and I had that fight.

Something's wrong with you, Fri. I told myself.

For a few scary seconds, I actually believed it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I dunno what's up with Friday, but I'm sure it's nothing a little Ryder love won't fix.

I think it' kinda obvious that Ryder's the cute lovable one whereas Friday's kinda the protector. No matter what happens, Friday will always be there for Ry.

Also, I think now is a good time to say that I'm a sad sad person and I watch My Little Pony and I'm just gonna sit here and compare the characters to the ponies.

Just that sad.

Ryder: Fluttershy.
Friday: Twilight.
Laura: Pinkie pie.
Nina: Rainbowdash.
Chance: Spike.
Shane: Rarity.
Charlotte: The princess.
Beth: AppleJack.

I think that's about it for now.

Yep that was lame :p.