Status: Currently Active!

Wrong Turn

chapter two

“What the fuck is this shit?” I held up the strip of nails, her eyes grew wide.

“Holy fuck….” she was cut off by some car slamming into our passengers side. Some guy ran out of his bus with a panicked look.

“WHAT THE HELL?” I shrieked, as I helped pull Nova out of the wrecked car, my father gave me for my 16th birthday. Anger boiled through my veins, as I glared up at the man who stood there with a confused look crossing his facial features.

“What the hell don’t you watch where your going in that thing?” I hissed as I pointed to his bus. He looked past me over towards our car.

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to, ill pay for the damages I promise.” I growled lowly, I was about to start snapping at him again but Nova’s hand grabbed hold on my shoulder, she brought her lips close to my ear, “Cant we just be glad that nobody got hurt.” she spoke softly. I jerked away from her.

“Damn right you’ll pay for the damages you did, that was my father’s car.”

“Alright the man said he would pay now calm down Nikki.” I huffed and didn’t say a another word more, Nova walked over to the wrecked Beemer, grabbing out our two bags before heading back over.

“You hurt?” she directed the question at him.

“No.” he spoke lowly.

“Good.” she tossed the bags at him, his eyes widened as the bags almost hit him in the face, I snickered a bit. “because your going to help us carry some of our stuff since you wrecked our car.” he nodded before turning towards his bus, he used one hand to wave us over, I hesitated but followed because what else are we going to do but get help in the middle of damn nowhere, I’m not waiting for the next car to come along, that could take hours. I walked in step behind the man onto his bus into the living room portion, there were three guys sitting on the two couch’s there.

“Damnit all to hell, the fucking bus wont start.” a guy complained, I turned to see a tall man with tattoos up both arms, well built, brown hair and a bandana wrapped around his head come back into the living room.

“What do you mean the bus wont start?” another complained. “we all told you to slow the fuck down Ronnie.” the same guy complained to the man holding our bags.

“How the hell are we supposed to get out of here?” Bandana boy said.

“We walk.” Nova spoke up, “There’s nothing else we can do, find the nearest gas station and walk, I think I seen one up the road a couple miles.” the men looked up at my friend with curious eyes.

“We were already there, the phone doesn’t work, and who are you two?” A man holding drum sticks asked.

“These are the two girls, that our bus crashed into their car.” the man we now know as Ronnie said lowly, you could almost not hear him.

“Yeah I’m Nova and the blonde one is Nikki.” I waved and glared at Ronnie, he seemed to notice because he averted his gaze to the floor.

“Well we better get walking maybe we can find some help.” everyone agreed, we all piled off the bus onto the deserted road and started walking hoping to find something. I walked slightly ahead of everybody with Nova.

“Nikki everything is alright, the man said he would pay for our car, okay so calm down theres no reason to be an ass towards him.”

“no reason, my father gave me that car before he….” I trailed off I couldn’t even mention my father’s death anymore, she understood because she wrapped her arms around my shoulder and held me as we walked.

*Ronnie’s P.O.V*

Nobody spoke a single word since we left the bus, and to be perfectly honest I think I like it better that way, that blonde woman Nikki looked like she wanted to rip my head off and I wouldn’t blame her. If I were in her shoes, I’d probably do the same. I looked down at my white boots until I heard the same scream from earlier.

“I FOUND A HOUSE!!!!” we all looked up at this small house with two cracked windows, almost all covered up with tons of cars littering the front yard.

“I don’t think we should go in there.” I spoke.

“So what’s wrong with it, if it has a phone we can call for help, plus I have to pee.” Nikki spoke as she opened the door and entered the home with her curly haired friend following her. This place gave me a bad feeling the creeps if you will. I shuddered as I stepped into the home, my friends following suit behind me. I looked around, damn this place looked like a serious case of hoarders and smelled awful, who could live like this? I mean seriously.

Walking around, I found several amounts of car keys, hiking gear, clothes ripped up torn and shredded almost none in tacked, and a load of other things that looked like they belonged to small children, so kids lived here too.

Ryan seemed grossed out when he walked back into the living room. “Ronnie come check this out man.” he led me to the fridge, he opened up the door to reveal nasty containers, this looked like nobody cleaned it, man I would starve before I ate any of this crap, I grabbed one and opened it to show chunks of something I didn’t want to know what the hell it was, I closed the container and threw it back inside quickly closing the fridge before I heard Nikki’s scream. Damn she screams a lot, but I want to two right now.

“We have to get out of here right now.” she spoke quietly, we were all about to leave when we saw a old looking truck approach, we quickly panicked, Nikki and Derek stayed hidden in the bathroom with the door locked, Nova, Ryan, Jacky, and Ron stayed hidden under this big table near the back of the house closet to the door. Soon a door creaked open, Nova gasped when she saw the men trudge in with something, but I couldn’t quite see what it was and by the horrified look on Nova’s face, I don’t think I want to know what they had. I quickly covered her mouth with my hand and held my breath hoping they wont notice us so we can leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait, well chapter 2 is up thanks for all you lovely readers and my awesome friend Nova will take over the next chapter.