Status: r rated scenes, AU my plot and some of my characters

Transformation of a Raven

The First

The next day

Raven woke up to Damon slightly shaking her.

She rolled over and moaned when a couple of her feathers were pinched.

"Pull your wings in and will them away," Damon said sitting her up.

Soon she felt a swish and her wings were gone.

Going through her normal routine, she got to make breakfast and scrunched her face at the choices.

" You’ll notice that you can only eat food that was grown and raised but not processed." Damon said handing Raven a bright red apple.

After discarding the apple Raven jumped into Damon's car.

It was quite on the way to school. Damon squeezed Raven's hand to reassure her it was going to be ok.

Her first class was government, in which she had a substitute. Damon had economics so he wasn't with her.

Next set she had physics with him where they went over the homework in class and took notes.

Soon they parted ways as Raven went to gym class.

As she came down the stairs to enter the gym she felt a burning in her stomach.

She smelled a sweet aroma consisting of cinnamon and fire.

She followed that scent to find herself standing in front of Jake A. "Morning Raven," Jake spoke looking down at her.

He was about six feet tall, brown hair, hazel eyes and well built since he played many sports. "Hi Jake, " she spoke.

She didn't know what she did but after gym Jake pushed her against the wall and crashed their lips together.

He moaned as she entered his mouth and wrapped her tongue around his.

One her arms wrapped around his neck while the other was against his chest.

She trailed her fingers down until she reached his tent. He groaned when she squeezed him.

She smirked as she led him to an old storage area and locked it when they were through.

He whimpered as she knelt in front of him and trailed her hands over him.

" Is this for me," she said clawing at the zipper.

" Oh gods yes," he all about moaned as Raven undid the button, belt and zipper.

Soon she saw the cloth-covered bulge.

She kissed the sensitive tip and soon pulled his boxers down too. She wrapped her lips around him and sucked.

His hips bucked trying to go deeper.

She pulled back and stood up.

He whimpered as the cool air met his hit member.

She smirked and leaned in and kissed his neck.

Raven reached down and pulled his shirt up and over his head.

She then nipped and suckled his neck.

Jake was in a state of bliss and he didn't notice the change in her teeth until her fangs pierced his neck.

Soon he was leaning against the wall clutching onto Raven as she fed on him.

" Such a good mate," she said licking his wound close.

She started to undress and was soon standing naked in front of him.

"Go ahead," she said sliding her body along his. His hard on rubbed against her slick entrance.

He soon entered her and took control.

He pounded into her, then he inserted his fingers into her and pinched her nub.

She cried when she came.

Soon Jake followed with a grunt and filled her.

" Raven, what was that?" Jake asked waving in between them.

" I'm sorry you got pulled into this but you are one of my mates," she said.

"Mates?" he stuttered. " I'm a succubus, I need mates in order to survive and you are one of them, along with Damon," Raven explained.

"So your a sex demon," he said.

There was a silence and then Jake broke it.

"That’s fucking hot, " he said kissing her lips.

All to soon their moment was broken by the bell.

They departed after Raven told him to meet at her house after school.

He gave her hand a squeeze.

When she arrived at English Damon seemed to be in a dark mood. " Did you find one of you mates, " Damon spat.

" I'll have you know that I did and you should be happy it was t your brother," Raven said.

Damon pinched the bridge if his nose.

" Will I be able to tolerate him?" Damon asked sighing. " I hope so," Raven answered as she wrote down the homework.

During the class period the read Hamlet and discussed about it.

Suddenly there was a fire alarm and they stood and exited the room.

Raven felt a hand on the small of her back as Damon led her past the tennis court and by his car.

" Damon I can't leave yet," Raven said.

Sighing Damon dashed and grabbed her bag and returned.

Raven huffed as Damon ushered her into his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so I am borrowing some parts from TVD because I had a dream and this is the idea from that dream. This kinda takes place in Mystic falls but is AU. hope you enjoy.