Status: r rated scenes, AU my plot and some of my characters

Transformation of a Raven

Aftermath

"What is a succubus?" she asked, confused as to why she was one.

" A succubus is a female demon who seduces men to fertilize her children and to feed from them by either saliva, blood or sperm." Damon spoke.

There was a pause before Raven broke out in sobs.

" I'm such a freak," she sobbed.

Damon cradled her head in his hands and looked into her eyes to see that they were a shade darker.

" You are not a freak," he said.

"You are special, but Raven you are hungry you need to feed soon." Damon said wiping the tears away.

"I don't know if can," She spoke sniffing.

Damon smirked, " Yes you can, or did you forget I'm a vampire." He leaned in and placed his lips on hers.

His tongue pressed against her lips and entered.

Soon Raven was straddling his waist hungry.

She consumed the saliva and soon started trailing kisses down his neck.

Damon moaned at how aggressive she was getting.

He felt her fangs slid into his neck and the blood started to trickle out slowly.

He clutched at the back of her head.

His eyes were closing at the anaphoric feeling her saliva gave off.

Soon Raven finished and pulled away.

"Lick the wound so it closes please," Damon spoke. She did and was soon tucked underneath his chin as she sat sideways.

" Damon, don't Succubui have more than one mate," Raven asked.

Sighing Damon responded with a yes. Swallowing, Raven knew that tomorrow at school would be rough.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment if you want