Status: another chapter maybe coming soon

My lesbian lawyer

Sex in the spa Bath

Before I was with Morgan I was in a committed relationship With my husband, but I found him on my sofa naked with another girl, and fucking her so hard.
I went to Morgan the moment I found out. It turned out that Richard had been cheating on me for 10 months and I had no idea about it.

You see I went to Morgan for help, and well Morgan is one of the top lawyers in Seattle. And she was also my best friend.

We have known each other for a life time.
Not only did Morgan help me get a divorce, but she also healed my heart. We became lovers. She was as beautiful as ever, he dark red hair, cascaded down and over her breasts. Her bright green eyes would twinkle when the sunlight hit them. She was perfect in every sense.

Right now she is down in the hotel conference room for a meeting; no partners were aloud to join, so I stayed in our room. Lucky we got the penthouse suit over looking Seattle city.

I grab a bottle of cold rose wine from the bar Fridge poor myself a glass. I walk into the bathroom looking at the deep, white oval spa bath, and decide to fill it up and tip in a whole load of bubble bath. I edge myself into the bath gingerly as I made the spa a little bit to hot.

The bubbles on my skin feel wonderful as I slip into the bath, I hear the door click and I am startled; Morgan should not be back yet. “hello who’s there?” I shout out. “Its me baby,we finished up early” she says as she comes round the corner. she flashes me her beautiful smile and walks up to stand in front of me.

“room for two in there?” she asks. “there’s always room for you” she runs her hand through the water, up over my breast and circles one finger tip round my nipples. my stomach dose flips like a thousand butterflies have just been released in it. she has on her new red Gucci shoes and black dress that cling to her body perfectly.
“you look amazing in that dress but you would look better with out it, get in here with me."

With out hesitation she slips her dress of and lets it fall to the floor and it pool at her feet. she sands there in front of me in a black and pink lace underwear.

she walks over to me lifts my head up by the chin, and kisses me lightly dipping her tongue in and out of my mouth, and lets out a sigh. “oh I have wanted to do that all day” she walks out of the bathroom,and calls to me “Brooke where is the wine?”
“I have a glass for you already, just come back and get in” I say.

she walks in quickly totally naked, just looking at her makes my pussy start to throb. she is toned all over, with perfect tits, and a small strip of hair barley covering her. She gets in the spa with me ans squirms. “Jesus baby the water is fucking hot” she says "I know but you will get over it, now stop complaining and come here" I say with a small smile playing on my lips.

she laughs and slides herself on her stomach up between my legs, she plants a kiss on my lips and whispers. “hi” I smile and whisper back “hi” she kisses me deep and hard rolling her tongue deep in my mouth. I let out a small moan, and she runs the back of her hand up my tummy and over my breast and round my nipples one at a time.

I grab her by the arse and pull her closer to me. our pussy lips are rubbing agents each other, I push my hips forward and grind my cunt into hers.

I feel her shiver as she kisses me down my neck across my collar bone, and softly bites me on my shoulder. “Mmmm I love the taste of your skin” She runs one hand down over my leg and lifts it up to let it hang out of the spa bath.

She runs her hand down in between my legs and circles a finger around the top of my slit I push my hips forward.

And she grins broadly “little bit horny are we?" I wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her with all the passion I have. Morgan looks deep onto my eyes and says “Brooke sit up on the edge"

I pull myself up and sit my butt, on the edge of the spa. The cold tiles are a nice cool change on my skin. “Open yourself for me Brooke” She says in a sexy low tone. I peel myself open for her.

letting both of my feet rest on the edge of the bath. I am totally vulnerable and spread open wide. I can feel my slippery liquid gathering at my opening. “Oh my god you are beautiful”

she pulls herself closer and runs her tongue the entire length of me. I let out a small moan "oh my god". She runs her tongue up and down me, a few more times then; she targets my sensitive clit nudging and lightly sucking on it.

I can feel my body start to react to the stimulation I am receiving. I can feel my skin tingle all over and I have a hot build-up, of desire building in the lower part of my body. Morgan moves from darting her tongue around my clit to pushing her tongue way up inside of me.

“Oh my god fuck me baby now! I want your fingers in me!” she sucks on her two fingers, and easily slides them up into me. I feel my body shudder with anticipation she slides them in and out with ease because I am so wet.

I let my head hang back and can feel her working hard, on my pussy as she sucks and rolls my clit; while she rams her fingers into me. I can't stand it any longer and yell out loud. “oh god baby! Oh fuck yes oh! Oh my god”

She whispers to me "that’s my girl cum for me!" My body convulses, hard and I orgasm for what seems like an eternity.

I put my legs down and slip back into the hot water. My body is alive with the aftermath of my orgasm. Morgan slids up between my legs. our breasts touching she is slippery from the bubble bath.

I grab at her behind again and attempt, to drag her up to me but she slides; straight off my body back down into the water. I laugh “you’re a slippery little sucker aren't you?"

I sit up on my knees and push her on her back. “Now it’s my turn” She looks into my eyes, I push back her red hair clinging, to her face and tuck it behind her ear.
“My god you are stunning how did I get so lucky?” A devilish grin creeps, across her face and as she says “I don't know?"

I playfully poke her in the ribs and she squeals. I cover her mouth with mine, with a long deep kiss and her, squeal transforms to a small lustful sigh.

I pull away and kiss down her neck, and move my head down, to suck lightly on her nipple. I give it a light nip with my teeth; because I know it drives her crazy. She groans a little louder as I put my knees under her arse; and pull her into me. I put both her legs over my shoulders and engulf my face in her canyon.

She squirms under my tongue, and holds herself open for me as I flick my finger on her clit; fast with light pressure. I put my tongue up inside her honey hole, as far up her as I could get it; and wiggle my tongue around inside of her.

I can taste her sweet tangy juice, running over my tongue and down my chin. She is breathing heavily as I up my work load.

I put my fingers up inside of her and she takes a sharp intake of breath. I know she is close but I don't want her to cum yet. I stop rubbing her clit. I lick up the inside of her leg, I can see it create goose bumps on her skin.

I take my free hand and squeeze one of her nipples, with some pressure as I feel her pussy; become tight around my fingers.

I decide she is not going to hold on too much, longer so I roll my tongue around on her clit. I suck gently on the sensitive, little hood and lick quickly and flutter my tongue on top of it.

I hear her make a familiar sound, half grunt half moan. Then I feel it her body becomes stiff as she yells. “Oh go baby keep going oh don't stop”.

I can feel the walls of her pussy, contract and release with her crushing orgasm. Her nipples become rock hard she pushes, my hand away and I know she is done.

I put her legs down and she turns her back, on me and slides up close; so her back is pushing up against my stomach and breasts. She turns her head and kisses me on the lips and whispers. “I love you." I look into her big green eyes and declare my love for her; and hand her a glass of red wine.

We don't need to say anything we just sit and drink our wine. I kiss down the side of her neck and she laughs and squirms. “don't start me off again we have the whole weekend here and we haven't tried the bed yet”