Status: another chapter maybe coming soon

My lesbian lawyer

Tied up

I sat on the bed naked, as I waited for Morgan to come back with more wine. I laid down on my back my hand over my tummy splayed out. I moved my hand further down, feeling even more horny and turned on after our time in the spa bath. My index finger soon made its way down to my clit, rubbing it making my pussy throb.

I bit my bottom lip, to rid of the moan that wanted to escape my lips, as my fingers soon made there way up inside me, moving in and out of my pussy. my back arches as i rub my clit more with my thumb. my other hand moved up and over my breast pinching my nipple a little, making me moan Morgan’s name.

“well someone is really horny” a voice said, it made stop what I was doing. I look up to find Morgan standing there naked. A smile on her lips, she moves and lays down next to me, one of her hand moves gently, towards my sex cupping it.

“Hmmm so wet baby” she says in a low sexy husky voice, I can feel my pussy lips throb again just with her hand covering my sex. Her thumb starts to massage my clit in a circle motion, she starts kissing my neck and along my collar bone.

“I want you baby so bad” I moan, soon enough I feel her get off the bed and walk into the bathroom. Less than two minutes latter Morgan comes back with something in her hands, a small smile playing on her lips. she gets back on the bed straddling me.

Morgan leans over our breast touching one another, I moan as her hand gently slides up my arm, and i feel our fingers lace together. But soon I feel something soft around my wrist, she dose the same with my other wrist and soon I'm tied up.

I see Morgan bit her bottom lip and even that just makes me want to push my hip upwards. I feel her kiss my collar bone and move slowly down, she kisses my left breast and nibbles my nipple; and dose the same action with my right breast. But this time she bites its a little bit harder making me moan and love the pain.

Soon I feel something between my legs, it feels rubbery. I soon feel a small sting and the sting felt amazing, I let out a moan and arch my back. As she slapped my clip with the rubbery thing again. “That’s it baby cum for me” Morgan says in her low sexy husky voice.

I felt her lips on mine and soon her index and middle finger, were up inside me. I felt her push them harder and faster. I can feel the build up in my tummy. I wanted to move my hands and touch Morgan so much, but they were tied up. I moaned even more and soon I cummed screaming her name at the top of my lungs. I laid flat my breathing heavy as Morgan untied me, “you are so amazing when you cum baby” she whispered in my ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
so another update, it's probably not as good as my first chapter but im tired tell me what you think :) and enjoy.