Status: I have pretty much finished this story and I just need to upload it

Heart Attacks Waiting to Happen

This Is Gonna Hurt

Oli Sykes’s POV:

Me and my band were on stage performing and Lights was singing her part in Don’t Go when I saw something in the mosh pits. A woman was on the ground and instead on being helped up she was being continually stomped on.

“Not again.” I murmured and raised the mike to my lips. “STOP IT! HELP HER UP DON’T JUST STEP ON HER!” I screamed and pointed at the women. “IF YOU CAN’T RESPECT THE SHOW AND THE PEOPLE HERE GET YOUR DUMB ASS OUT OF MY FUCKING ARENA NOW! GO FUCKING HOME!” I was so unbelievably pissed. This was the second time that this had happened. My band mates looked at me. They knew what was coming. Lights rushed backstage just as the people flooded onto the stage. This is going to hurt.

Muse’s POV:

“GO FUCKING HOME!” Oli yelled into the mike and just like that people around me were hopping the dividers and going after him.

“Mom! Mom!” I screamed and looked around for her. I ran through people to see the mosh pit and saw her lying bloodied on the ground. Looking at her I just got the gut feeling that she wasn’t going to
move again. My body numbed and I looked over at the stage where Bring Me the Horizon’s front man was greatly out numbered by his attackers.

I vaulted over the separating gate and fought my way through the attackers and fended them off as best as I could but it was just me. I was a 16 year old with a slim build and little experience in fighting. When I felt myself losing I just looked at him.

He looked bad.

There was blood all over his face and a blood vessel had busted in his eye. I was pumped with adrenaline so I couldn’t feel my damage yet but I could taste the blood. I covered him as best as I could with my body until the security could get the crowd contained and then we were rushed backstage so they could examine our wounds. The others in the band hadn't been hurt to bad but Oli looked rough.

“I’m fine. I am fine!” he said and pushed the away. I was just slumped in a chair breathing hard. My head felt like it had been hit with a sledge hammer and the rest of my body felt about the same way.

“Kid are you okay?” a guy asked. I nodded my head yes and tried to sit up straight but a sharp burning pain ripped through my body and I cried out in pain and slumped back. “Oli help me out here.” Oli got up and gingerly picked me up in his arms and took me over to the couch.

“Oh god where is all of that blood coming from?” I heard someone say.

“My fucking body.” I grumbled and winced in pain. Oli set me down as carefully as he could on the couch but as soon as my back touched it my body seized in pain and I screamed.

“It is her back!” Oli said and flipped me over. “Oh fuck what in the hell did they do?!”

“We need to get this glass out of her back.” the guy said. “Kid can we… we need to take the glass out. Someone hold her in place.” Oli sat in front of me and took my hands in his just as the first piece was ripped out. I squeezed his hands tightly until I was sure that they should have been blue. The second piece was ripped out and I screamed bloody murder. The third piece was ripped out and I blacked out but came to just in time for the fourth and final piece to come out.

“Please tell me that it is done.” I whimpered.

“Yeah that was the last one.” Oliver said and squeezed my hands softly.

“We need to clean them now and you need stitches. All we have is rubbing alcohol.”

“Do it.” I growled. “This is going to hurt like a motherfucker.” The medic guy poured the liquid onto my back and I buried my head and screamed curses into the couch cushion.

“We need to take you to the ER to have the stitches done… we don’t have the numbing shit here.”

“I am not going to the fucking hospital. Just do it.” Ten minutes later they had my back stitched up and I was trying not to stress them out.

“Who can we call for you?” Oli asked.

“No one…” I said quietly and clenched my teeth together against the pain. “That lady that died out there in the mosh pit she… was my mom.” I said thickly and dropped my head into my hands. “We just got evicted out of our home. We were looking for a place but now she is gone. I have no one left and nothing left.” I felt a tear spill from the corner of my eye and not because of the intense pain in my back. “I am an orphan with nowhere to go. Oli thanks for trying to save her. I-I didn’t see it happen.”

I felt a set of arms wrap around my shoulders and a hand brought my head against someone’s chest. I opened my eyes and saw the rose tattoo on Oli’s neck. I shook my head and stood up. I had a loose grey t shirt on so I was worried about anyone seeing something they shouldn’t.

“I need to go. Maybe I can find a shelter.” I whispered and tried to leave but the door was blocked by Oli.

“Stay with us. I can help you put your life back on track. Plus you are hurt. You shouldn’t go if you are hurt.” he said.

“I don’t want to cause-”

“You won’t be any problem and I owe you. That glass was meant for my chest and my neck. I owe you this much.”

“You don’t need to help me.” I whispered and fought against the pain.

“I want to.”

“Why?”

“You jumped in between them and me and you were hurt really bad. That bottle that was in your back could’ve killed you and it would’ve killed me.” he said.

“Okay but only until I am better.” I said and carefully sat down but accidentally bumped my stitches. “Son of a bitch!” I hissed. “Where am I going to sleep?”

“Um... you could share my bunk. It is pretty big and you have my word that I wont try anything.” Oli said.

~

“You ready for bed?” Oli asked me quietly. I nodded and fallowed him into the back of BMTH’s bus. He got in first and then I did. I sat at the edge of the bunk and he laughed quietly. “You don’t have to do that. I wont bite.”

I huffed and scooted a tiny bit closer to him. He laughed and carefully moved me closer to him. My head was resting on an arm he place under me and one arm held me up on my side by looping over his side. His arm was around my lower back also supporting me.

“Good night Muse.”

“Good night Oli.” I murmured and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Urm they actually did get attacked on stage but no one got to hurt and here is the link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bENnw5CujSU

and that little shit is sooo freaking lucky he tripped otherwise Jona would've decapitated him with his guitar.

Title Credit: Sixx:A.M.- This Is Gonna Hurt

anyways hi people and this is an old story of mine that I am just now deciding to post and to eliminate some of the age awkwardness in this I am making Oli 20 sooo yeah... this is a fiction I can do that :)