Status: I have pretty much finished this story and I just need to upload it

Heart Attacks Waiting to Happen

Don't let them change your mind

“So moms asked their kids out?” I asked with my eyebrow raised as high as possible.

“No that isn’t what I mean.” he said defensively. “Just saying that we all knew how bad things were with him and Amanda so when he started acting all nurse like and protective we knew it.” I looked at Oli and he shrugged.

“Can you blame me?” he asked.

“We need to get going and join the others. If we hurry we wont miss the show.” Lee said. I nodded and stood up. I helped Oli up and then we all went on the bus. I went straight for the fridge and took out a Red Bull and chugged it. When I was done I cringed and threw it away.

“Don’t like em?” Austin asked.

“No.” I said and shivered.

“Then why?”

“I would rather have that taste in my mouth than shampoo.” I said and sat next to Oli. “Where is the next show?”

“Well this is Helena so we need to book it to Billings and be there and ready by tomorrow.” Matt said.

“I thought we were in Missoula.” I said.

“We moved when you were out cold.” Oli said and kissed the top of my head.

“Damn.” I said.

“Hey Austin call Danny or James and tell them we are on our way.” Jona said.

“You’re bossy.” Austin said and went into the other room. Then walked back out a couple of seconds later. “Man I am telling you she is fine!” he grumbled into the phone. “FINE!” he said and then put the phone on speaker.

“Hey you chick who fights like a man! You there?!” a voice yelled from the phone.

“At least I can fight Ben.” I grumbled.

“Oh!” I heard a voice yell.

“Shut up James!” Ben yelled.

“Hi James!” I said.

“Hey girl!”

“So how is your back? We saw it and um looked like you were going to need stitches.” Ben said.

“What is your name?” another voice said. I knew it was Danny.

“Which one asked that?” I asked.

“What so you know Ben and James but not me?! I am hurt! Danny is very hurt!”

“Muse and nice third person.” I laughed. “Yeah I needed stitches but doin better I guess. It hurts like a mother fucker but nothing to bad.”

“Alright! Awesome! looking forward to actually meeting you Muse.” Danny said.

“And I you.”

“Before I go…” Ben said. “OLIVER A CHICK SAVED YOUR ASS!” he yelled and we busted out laughing.

“Well that was Asking Alexandria’s men for you.” Austin laughed.

“They seem pretty cool.”

“Yeah when you meet them stay a couple of feet away from Sam.” Oli said.

“Why?”

“He likes to… pat… people on the back.” Lee said and scratched his head.

“Oh yeah that would suck.” I said.

“It would and then I would have to kill him.” Oli said and kissed me. I laughed softly and leaned against his side. He put his arm around me softly and pulled me onto his lap. We all lounged around the bus while we waited for Billings.

::: LATER THAT NIGHT :::

“How are you feeling?” Oli asked and slid into the bunk next to me. I snuggled into his side and sighed happily.

“Better than I have in a while.” I said and put my head onto his chest. He grabbed my hand and laced his fingers and mine.

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“Even though you are hurt?”

“I have already told you that I am okay and that it doesn’t matter Oli.” I laughed quietly. “I am okay and you are okay. Why would that be a bad thing?”

“Because I don’t think I can ever make you understand how… amazed I am that you did that for me.” he said and looked at me.

“Then show me.” I said and kissed his neck. He took a sharp intake of breath and pulled me over him. I kissed his lips softly but he pushed his head up from the pillow and deepened it. There was a sharp rapping on the wall next to us.

“We can hear you two you know.” Jona laughed.

“You have no idea how much I want to kill you right now.” Oliver growled at his friend.

“Yeah I know.” he laughed.

~

“Solid ground!” I yelled and ran off of the bus and dropped to the ground and stretched out on my stomach on the grass.

“What are you doing?” Austin laughed.

“Thanking the powers that be that I am not stuck on that bus.” I sighed and put my cheek on the grass. “I need new clothes.”

“Random… ask Oli.”

“But I don’t want to wake him up. He looked so peaceful.” I said then glared at him. “Don’t…”

OLIVER SYKES WAKE THE HELL UP!” Austin screamed then ran away. Oli came running around the corner of the bus door and skidded to a stop.

“What?!”

“He is an ass hole.” I growled and stood up to give him a hug.

“Why? Not want to see me?” he sounded a tiny bit hurt.

“Not that. I just didn’t want to wake you up because you looked so peaceful.” I said and rested my chin on his arm so I could look up at him.

“What do you need?”

“Clothes… all of mine are trashed to hell.”

“Lets go check out merch.”

“Shoulder ride?” I asked and batted my eyes. He kneeled down and I hopped onto his shoulders happily. “Alright so what bands do you want shirts and shorts of?”

“Everyone.” I said confidently and patted hid hair. I ended up wearing loose AA sweats and a BFMV tank top. “This is so freaking comfortable.” I said and stretched out as much as I could in the small lot of grass next to the bus. “Hey where is everyone?”

“Interviews. We will have our share in a little though and they will ask a ton about you.” Jona said.

~

“Where is Oli?”

“I think he went to get monsters for you.”

“Sweet.”

“Yeah are you ready for this?”

“For what?”

“The public to know that you and Oli are a thing.”

“Oh yeah I guess. I don’t care what they think though. This is my life and if people don’t like it they can kiss my ass.” I said honestly. “I love my life now and I really like Oli and nothing they can do will change that.”

“I like your view keep with it and we will all be good. Um I have to go but someone should be back sometime.”

“I am old enough to take care of myself Jona.” I laughed. “Where ever you be going have fun or something like that.”

“Thanks kid I will.”

I took out my I pod and blasted the Asking Alexandria’s remixes. I laid back and stared at the clouds. The remix playing was A Lesson Never Learned. I loved how they took a hard core song and made it tech. my eyes drifted shut and right about as I was about to fall asleep I was poked by a cowboy boot in the ribs.

“Owowowowowowowowow!” I whined and pulled out one headphone. “Who is the asshole that did that? I’ll kill you.”

“Nice pants cutie.” A British accent said.

“Hey Ben.” I yawned and stretched out.

“Hey Muse.”

“Which one are you again?” I joked.

“Oh man really?! Really?! Why wont you just remember me?! I am awesome!” Danny complained and sat next to my head and started poking my cheeks. “I am going to keep doing this until something interesting happens.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: We the Kings- Check Yes Juliet