Shattered and Broken

Chapter 1:What the ***?

Kendall

“I’m so tired of that bitch”I said to my best friend Nicole with my phone on speaker as I mixed my tea.This week I’ve been sick so I could go to school so she is filling me in on gossip.”ah shit”I yelled as I drop my last cup of tea …ugh..After about 2 minutes of ranting about my tea I grabbed my chucks and went to the store.

……

In the store I heard a gunshot and a car speeding off. I quickly paid for my tea and chips and walked out of the store.I lived in a rough area of Los Angeles so gunshots didn’t phase me,strange i know. I walked through the park and went through the alley to my house like always then I saw a guy sitting behind my house bleeding.

Chris

I blacked out for a minute but they popped open to hear a girl screaming in my face.I tried to look up but I didn’t have the energy she leaned down to my level.”Are you okay?” she asked softly and concerned.All I could do was groan because of the of the pain.I was fading in and out when I heard her tell me the ambulance was coming,I slowly nodded and everything went white.

Kendall

I saw him nod I was relieved he was alive but curious because he looked familiar.I waited for the ambulance they put him on the stretcher as I walked away.”Miss” a guy called me back,I was groggy and the next thing I know I was riding in the ambulance.Dude asked me questions about the guy I could answer yet I was still in the ambulance for whoever is on the stretcher. Finally they rushed old boy to the E.R while I sat down in the waiting room tired.I heard the people I rode with say a 21 year old male shot and stabbed and in critical condition..damn.I sighed in the empty area and ate my chips and sipped on some coffee.I was falling asleep when a doctor walked over and asked was I here with a Mr.something I was tired so I nodded.He told my dude woke up and wanted to see me I slowly walked to room 27 thinking “what the fuck?.

Chris

I woke up in a hospital room with a nurse.”What the fuck happened” I said to myself but I guess she heard me.”ah your awake Mr.Brown your doctor is on his way” she said smiling.I sighed and the doctor went over everything and told me my girlfriend was here.”fuck” I thought to myself if it wasn’t for Laecey hoe ass I wouldn’t be here.I saw the door open slowly as i prepared to curse her ass out and saw here and was speechless. “Hi are you alright?”she said after seeing my face,I slowly nodded as she sat next to me.She stared suspiciously at me,with the uncomfortable silence she decided to speak.

Kendall

“You look familiar ,What is your name?” I said quietly as he looked me up and down.”I’m Chris Brown and you are?” He said weirdly “Kendall” he looked at the clock and back at me “do I get a last name?” He questioned”Um no I don’t know you like that” i said looking at him like he grew an extra head.He smacked his lips and mugged me while I mugged him back.”why are you here if you don’t know me?” He mumbled with an attitude.I just sighed and looked away,and I snapped my head in his direction when he started snapping his fingers in my face.”Did you hear my fucking question?” he said with clenched teeth.I stood up and looked at the clock 4:53am.”Hold the fuck up don’t you ever snap your fingers at me!,Second I found your druggy ass in an alley and made sure you got here,and after I stayed here for 7 hours your ass is talking with an attitude? Are you fucking kidding me right now?”I yelled .He looked up at my shocked with tears in his eyes.I sighed and went to the bathroom.today is going to be a long ass day…
♠ ♠ ♠
Kendall is portrayed by Chanel Iman.Chris is Chris Brown.Nicole is Saleisha Stowers