Shattered and Broken

Chapter 2.1:A Familiar Face

Chris

“Damn” I mumbled under my breath,I didn’t mean to snap on umm whats her name.I feel like shit for doing it but at the same time,how did she not know who I was?I haven’t made a record in a while because nobody would allow me to use there studio,but am I really forgotten?I tried to get clean but Laecey tempted me over and over again.Being clean and sober again is a goal of mine but everyday I wake up it seems to be more and more of a dream.

Kendall

I walked out of the bathroom and fell asleep in the chair across from Chris.I woke up to a nurse at about 9:26am bring him his breakfast.That shit looked nasty as hell,but I didn’t expect nothing better.My phone was ringing for the second time today it was Nicole,so I decided to text her and told her I was okay.When I looked up old boy was staring at me,so I stared back and he looked at his tray.I was tired so I went back to sleep.

……..

I woke up around 1:15pm from dudes loud raspy laugh -__- and went to the bathroom.When I was done and sat down he turned the tv off and looked at me.Now I think I’m a nice person I’m polite,I’m respectful,I help people when they need it,but if I look up and this nigga is looking at me I’m going off on his ass.

I was on my phone sending my friend Forest a text because Nicole was playing was ignoring me for whatever reason.Nicole has always been like my big sister but she tries to control me and Gabby too much,and ignores us when she has an attitude smh.It was really quiet and I looked up Chris’s eye looking straight at me.

“Damn what the fuck do you want? Every time I look up your looking at me can I help you?” I yelled with an attitude.This dumb nigga just looked at me like I had 10 heads.Just as I turned around he grabbed my arm “I’m sorry for going off last night,you just kinda hurt me” he mumbled loud enough for me to hear.I just looked at him and thought”this motherfucker is crazy”.

Chris

She just looked at me like ‘are you crazy?’,I just sighed and told her to sit on the closest chair.”You really don’t know me?” I asked she shook her head ‘no’.I took a deep breath “I was once known around the world as a singer and dancer etc but my drug addiction and girlfriend made me chose between music and drugs and I chose drugs..”She looked at my with sympathy I just didn’t want her to leave i don’t even know why.I grabbed my wallet and pulled out a picture on trl and another picture form 2005 .”oh I remember you kind of” she said unsure I was sad I am a worthless forgotten piece of shit.

Kendall

I remembered him he was everywhere ,damn I thought that nigga was dead.”So where is your girlfriend now?”I asked looking at the track marks across his tattoos.”I don’t know she left with some dudes in an alley behind the park” he shrugged like it was okay.We both sighed and we made eye contact and I saw all the hurt and pain in his eyes,he was all alone something told me to stay,but what the hell was it?.

I went to the cafeteria to get chips and tea,its like the only thing I felt like eating.By the time I got back in the room Chris was sleep so I went to clean myself up in the bathroom.I didn’t have anything but what I came here in .I ate and looked on instagram to find Nicole all dreamed up talking about “I had fun yesterday” I looked at the caption like ‘wtf?’ She said she was sick and could come with me too the doctor…lying ass bitch.