Status: This is my first fanfic and I know it is bad in the beginning but it will get better :) just keep on readin :D P.S. English isn't my first language therefore will be many grammar mistakes and I'm sorry.

At The Funeral

Chapter 1

April’s P.O.V.
“WAKE UP SAMMIBUNNY! It’s your birthday!” I yelled, trying to wake her.
“No! leave me alone!” She yelled back at me.
“But it’s your birthday today.” I said.
“Yeah I know, but I don’t like my birthday.” She said sadly.
“Why?” I asked worried. Why would she hate her birthday?
“Because..” She started. “Because it’s just a normal day. I wake up, eat and go back to sleep. And nobody wishes me a happy birthday, besides you. My mom is always drunk and my dad died 2 years ago.” She started to cry.
Her mom is always drunk since her husband died 2 years ago. That’s why Sam lives in my house.
“Well, happy birthday then.” I said, trying to comfort her.
“Thanks.” She mumbled.
“Now get your lazy ass to the kitchen because I’ve got a suprise for you.” I said.
I’d take her to her first BVB concert. She’s a HUGE BVB fan. So this would be the perfect present for her.
After 10 minutes, Sam finally got into the kitchen and ate her breakfast.
“What’s my surprise?” Sam asked while she put her bowl in the sink.
“Okay, close your eyes and turn around.” I said with a big smile on my face.
“Now open your eyes. What do you see on the table?” I asked. Sam opened her eyes and saw the 2 concert tickets for BVB + 2 back – stage passes. She widened her eyes and screamed.
“OMG, OMG, OHMAYFUCKINGGAWD!!” she yelled. I think she was happy.
I smiled and walked off to my room. I got into my room and changed into a Black Veil Bride shirt and my back ripped jeans.
I finished doing my make-up and headed back to the kitchen. There was nobody home. My parents were at the hospital and Brooke was staying with her boyfriend, Drake. It was just me and Sam.
After a couple of hours, Sam and I were ready to go.
I grabbed my car keys and drove us off.
20 minutes later, Sam and I arrived at the concert.
There were a bunch of people waiting until the concert began. Sam and I walked to the side of the stage. We were talking about my sister, Amy, who’s in the hospital. She has cancer. Breast cancer.
I heard voices behind me so I quickly turned around to see 5 men. All dressed in black. It was Black Veil Brides. They all had long, black hair. Except Andy, he has his hair cut.
Andy came up to us and hugged us.
“Hi, I’m Andy.” He said.
“I know, I’m April and this is my best friend Sam.
I replied with a smile.
“Woah, April, that’s a lovely name.” CC said.
“Thanks!” I winked.
“Well, we must get ready for the show, so, we’ll talk to you later.” Andy said. We nodded and they walked off.
CC looked at me. So was I, looking at him the whole time. Every move he maked, I’ve seen it. I noticed Sam was smiling at Ashley and Ashley smiled back.
The crawd cheered and screamed when Andy came up on stage. Followed by the others.