Status: This is my first fanfic and I know it is bad in the beginning but it will get better :) just keep on readin :D P.S. English isn't my first language therefore will be many grammar mistakes and I'm sorry.

At The Funeral

Chapter 2

April’s P.O.V.
They played, New Religion, Rebel Yell, Coffin, Saviour and The Mortician’s Daughter. I had tears in my eyes when they played The Mortician’s Daughter. It was Amy’s favorite song. Me and Amy were very close.
After the concert, the band walked back to us.
“And? How was it?” He asked
“IT WAS AWESOME!” Me and Sam said together.
“We’re glad to hear that.” Ashley said.
“So, how old are you 2 girls?” Jinxx asked.
“I’m 21.” I replied.
“And I’m 22 today.” Sam said.
“So is it your birthday today?” Jake asked a little confused.
“Yup.” Sam replied, popping the ‘P’.
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!” We all yelled at her and hugged her.
“Thanks guys.” She said with a smile.
Ashley gave her a long, bear hug and a kiss on her cheek. Sam blushed when Ashley kissed her on her cheek.
“Are you blushing?” Ashley asked Sam.
“No, it’s just a little bit hot up here.” She replied. She was blushing harder.
“Yeah.. right..” Ashley said with a sarcastic voice.
Suddenly, my phone rang and buzzed. I quickly grabbed it. Mom was calling.
“Mom? What’s up?” I asked.
“Where are you?” She asked a bit worried.
“I’m at the BVB concert with Sam.” I replied.
“Why?” She asked.
“Well, it’s Sam’s birthday and BVB were playing nearby us. Sam is a huge BVB fan so I thought “why not”.” I replied.
“Ah okay. When are you going home?” she asked.
“Urm, I don’t know, in a few minutes or something.” I replied.
“Okay, see you soon. Bye.” She said.
“Yup, bye.” I replied.

I told Sam that we had to go. She nodded, we hugged the guys and walked off. We got to the parking lot and I drove us off.