Status: thanks for checking out my story :) Enjoy!

Steal My Heart Away

Chapter One - Denise

It’s hard not to reminisce on the adventure that I call Bow. Bow has become an overnight sensation all because of the dedication and friendship of Mariah, Geena and I. Every morning I wake up I feel that I need to pinch myself. We are living the dream that we thought was never possible. It just doesn’t ever happen for young 18 year olds like us very often.

Just three months ago, we had all graduated from college studying a Bachelor of Nursing with big ambitions. It was just a crazy idea to sing a cover of One Direction’s biggest single ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ that changed our lives forever. Who knew that YouTube would create a passage way to stardom. These past months have been a blur but we have formed the closest bond as friends because of it. We are not just girls from different parts of the world; we are a girl band dominating the charts of the world. We haven’t even properly released a single yet. This is where our manager Damien Rodgers comes in.

I don’t even know what a sleep in is anymore when we have a pushy manager like Damien. 8.00am on the dot my phone rings.

“Damien” I groan, just opening my eyes

“Denise, what have I told you about not setting an alarm to get up. We have business that I need all that I need you and the girls to hear immediately” he said with a tinge of excitement I believe.

“What now, another interview” I stabbed.

“Um, no... Something all of you need to hear together. Tell the others to meet me at 9.00am on the dot at my office” he stated, giving nothing away in a true Damien style.

“Fine” I whined. “I will let them all know, it better be good news, my day does not need to be ruined at this early time.”

“Don’t worry, you will all scream at this” Damien smirked. “Be there girly, bye” and he hung up.

I sat in my bed a bit dumbfounded. What could Damien possibly want to tell us, there are only so many interviews we can do. I don’t think I can handle one more person asking about why we have not released single yet and questions about my personal life. Oh the joys of being in a girl band.

At this thought I took a quick glance at my pink clock. 8.30! Oh firetruck where did the time go. The girls are going to kill me for not giving them much time to get ready. Well technically it is Damien’s fault for making the meeting so early and at such late notice.

I picked up my beloved iPhone and dialled into a three way conversation with my band. A synchronised hello showed me their full attention as I filled them in with the details Damien had sprung on me not so long ago.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and sweet, will have longer chapters. Just a new idea I had and thought it would make a good story. This story will be written in different points of views of both the girls and One Direction, of course :)