Status: thanks for checking out my story :) Enjoy!

Steal My Heart Away

Chapter 2 - Harry Styles

As soon as the sun seeped through the curtains, I immediately regretted going out with the boys last night. At the time it was easy gulping down those extra shots but my morning hangover did not agree.

It is exciting times for us guys, I mean, how could we not celebrate our release of our new single Little Things written by the amazing Ed Sheeran. To top it off our huge 2013 World tour is coming up fast and our shows sold out in less than three minutes, completely exceeding our expectations. All though our managers say we need to start preparing, the guys and I decided we need just one night off to let loose before we are stuck in a yearlong commitment.

As I look up at the roof and try to lull myself back to sleep again, my nose is overwhelmed by the sweet smell of pancakes and bacon. Yum. I stretch and lift myself out of bed and walk through the small corridor of our hotel into the kitchen. We didn’t opt for anything fancy this time, we just wanted something with a little bit of normal, therefore we chose a small but comfy room. I of course chose the master room, which I was actually meant to be sharing with Louis, but I am not sure where he ended up last night.

Liam was the housewife for us guys. He was in the kitchen cooking us all breakfast. Liam is the most sensible out of all of us that could be due to the fact that he doesn’t drink, but even if he did have alcohol he would never end up like I do anyway.

“Hey Haz, how are you holding up. You are quite the idiot sometimes” Liam smirked at me. I returned his question with a jokingly death stare.

Liam smiled back; he offered food as some sort of peace offering, which I gladly accepted. I am a guy, how could I resist any sort of food especially pancakes and greasy bacon. No better hangover food than that.

“Where are the others” I said looking up after shovelling as much of the bacon into my mouth as possible.

“I am guessing they are still zombies from last night, you are the first one I have seen all morning” Liam shrugged, looking down at his plate.

“How long have you been awake man, seriously sometimes I do not understand you. You need a distraction from her; it’s becoming really depressing for me to see you like this” I frowned.

“You are right, I know. I just don’t know what to do” He looked at me glumly and walked over to the TV to watch the news.

I feel really sorry for Liam. All this touring and our crazy fans drove a wedge into his relationship with Danielle. He just won’t admit that it is hurting him. The guys and I have all become so close over these past two years and it is really hard seeing your good mate depressed. He does try really hard to conceal it, but you can always tell that he is missing her especially when he is alone having loads of time to think about what has happened.

I jump from my thoughts as Louis screams “HARRRYYYYYY”

“How are you not hung-over” I say before poking my tongue out at him.

“Harry my man, it is impossible for me to feel this hangover you talk of” Louis winked while Liam and I scoffed.

“Like that one time you were hugging the toilet all night” Niall interjected as he walked into the kitchen grabbing a plate.

Liam, Niall and I all just cracked up. Louis had nothing to say but shovel the almost cold food into his mouth. At this moment Zayn walks into the room wearing sunglasses. We all give Zayn a questioning look and he just replies “Don’t ask”. We get the picture. It is not in our best interests to annoy Zayn.

“Boys, Look!” Liam shouted excitedly.

We all run to the huge plasma TV and see that our single is being spoken about on the morning program. I can’t help but smile at this. I am quickly brought out of my little daydream when I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. All of the guys seem to get a message at the same point, which could only mean one thing. Simon Calwell.

Hi Boys, Hope you are awake.
Need you all to meet me at my
office in 1 hour stat. Important
information you would like to
hear...I promise. S

“Dammm Simon, I need more time to get ready” Zayn complained breaking the silence.

“You’re such a girl Zayn” I winked. “Well boys let’s get going and see what this is all about” I continued.

We all dispersed to our separate rooms and as I entered my somewhat clean room, I took in a deep breath to help me prepare for yet another full on day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. It is a bit slow at the moment, but it just needs all the introductory things so that the story can make sense. Lot's of different points of views to come.