Status: I've already written most of this story and now it is just a matter of me uploading it... which might take a while because I have other stories in the process also.

Lost in the Echo

It's not easy making a name for yourself

“Where were you?!” Andrew whined when I walked in the door.

“At the beach.” I said and smiled. after drink a couple of drinks and talking we had just sat there and watched the sunrise.

“Well what about us?!”

“What about you?” I grumbled. “You are all old enough to do you own shit. Andrew don’t you have work?”

“Nope I have today off… we should practice our shit… and we have a gig tonight at the Rise.” he yawned. “So I guess we need to practice.”

“Cool where are the guys?”

“Passed out… I couldn’t sleep.”

“Why?” I asked and flopped down on the couch next to him.

“We are going to Warped Maria… I can’t believe it and I wish that my mom and dad were different so I could show them this and show my family that I made it.” he whispered. “I have always wished I had a mom who was a great cook and a dad that taught me to catch a ball but I never got it. That was what I would wish for every Christmas you know? But I got you four so I do have a family but we all don’t have parents… things shouldn’t be like that.”

“I know how you feel. It would be amazing to be able to share this with them and to know that we made them proud. I wonder what my Ma would think.”

“Melina would be proud of you.” he said and flopped over onto my lap. “You take care of us and you’ve made a career for yourself.”

“I hope you are right Andy.” I said and patted his blond head. “Hmmm do you think we should wake up Dumb, Dumb, and Dumber?”

“Yeah… let’s get the crash symbols.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: A Day To Remember- The Downfall Of Us All