Status: Slow going...

To Be Yours Forever

ONE.

I dropped my wallet, cell phone, and cherry flavored lip gloss in my bag before heading out the door and to my car. I turned on the ignition to the old chevy my dad had handed down when I realized it was going to start. I pressed my head against the wheel, cursing I'd have to call John. I dug through her bag for her phone and hit redial. He was the last person I called last night before falling asleep. He answered.
"Hey Baby, It's so early why are you calling me?" He groaned half asleep.
"Are you planning to come to school today?" I said admiring his sexy sleepy voice.
"Shit, what day is it?"
"It's Monday. It's Seven AM and my car broke down, again. Will you pleeeeeease come get me." He sighed.
"Yeah," He yawned. "I'll be there in ten." I hung up the phone not bothering to say goodbye.
Twenty minutes later his black Tahoe parked in front of my house. I hopped into the passenger seat and kissed him lightly.
"you're late." I said looking into his green eyes that were smiling back at me.
"And you're pretty," he said peeling out of my driveway. A blush ran through my cheeks even though he says things like that all the time in the three years we've been dating.
"What day did you think it was when I called you...?" I asked.
"Sunday, I was close enough."
I smiled at him. His hair was a mess and his shirt had rips at the collar. He had his jacket on over and aviators hanging off the brim of his nose. He pulled into a starbucks asking me if I wanted anything.
"John! We're already late!" I yelled at him, but he only smiled.
"And what does it matter if we're later?" He ordered me a strawberries and cream frappe, my favorite as I protested against his plan. My arms were crossed and I was staring out the window. when he got our drinks he pulled into the parking lot and turned towards me. He put the drinks in the cup holders and his hand on my leg. I stared at him with a frown on my face but he only smiled.
"what are you smiling about?" I asked still not happy with the fact that my mother would be so mad if she found out.
"You're really cute when you're angry you know that." I gave him the finger and he held his chest pretending that I hurt him badly. It made me laugh.
"but you're even prettier when you smile" He said. I was taken aback at the way he said that it was too early for him to be complimenting me.
When we pulled into school he grabbed his bag and turned off the car. We got out and started walking towards the main entrance. He laced his fingers through mine and kissed me on the cheek. I giggled and he smiled down at me.
"I love you Kaylie," He said stopping in his path right in front of the doors.
"I love you too," He grabbed my hips pulling me to him. he kissed me again and I smiled through the kiss.

"Psssst" Jamie got my attention from two desks over in biology. I looked back and she threw a paper ball at my face. I opened it up. 'WERE YOU AND JOHN GETTIN IT ON THIS MORNING ALREADY!'
I looked back at her giant grin and gave her the 'are you kidding me' face she shrugged her shoulders and pointed at me telling me to write back. I wrote back 'YOU THINK ABOUT THE WORST THINGS!'
I passed it to her she wrote back 'IM JUST SAYING WHY WERE YOU LATE?' at that moment Mr. Kale told us to get a partner and head to a lab station. I picked Jamie, she was my best friend after all.
"So tell me why were you late?" she asked while putting the safety goggles over her brown hair.
"My car wouldn't start," I told her.
"Oh..." she sighed looking down at the ground.
"Oh what? What did you think happened? oh no wait don't answer that I already know what you thought." I scolded her.
"It's not like I'm perving but Lee you're dating a lead singer in the band that is sooooo hot if I were you I wouldn't keep my hands off him!"
"easy tiger," I settled her down. "He;s just like everyone else just because because he's in a band doesn't make him-"
"A SEX GOD!' she yelled in my face. Kenny looked over at us and smiled. I gave him a crazy look and he laughed.
" And not to mention He has four other sex god friends just like him in his band and you still haven't found the time to set me up with one!"
"I told you! Kennedy just got out of a really hard relationship with Lauren, Jared is in a relationship with Emma and Pat and Garrett, well they are in a bromance no girl can come between." I told her honestly.
"I will be happy to be Kennedy's rebound if he wants," Jamie said smiling at him. He smiled back and she turned towards me. "He wants me!"
"Is everything you think about boys?" I asked snickering.
"well It's certainly not any of this sludge," She said in disgust looking down at the bacteria molds we had to separate.
"Well maybe you should since you are getting a C in this class!" I said making fun of her.
"Yeah, yeah thanks for the heads up mom!" She said mocking me. "So you wern't with John this morning?"
"I never said that."
"Oh so you were messing around before school you liar!" She taunted.
"James! My car broke down that was it! I needed him to come pick me up!" I clarified.
"Then why were you so late?"
"He thought it was Sunday so he was late picking me up then we got starbucks would you calm down!" I yelled at her.
"I'm sorry Kay but you have a fine ass boyfriend and if I were you I'd be on him anytime I could!"
could you please stop imagining yourself having sex with my boyfriend!
"actually i'm imagining myself with your boyfriends band mate over there." she winked towards Kennedy.
"You're a classy gal I wonder why you don't have men on your doorstep announcing their love for you?" I teased.
"They can't handle this type of women."
"believe me James when I say no one can!" She gave me a light push and we went back to dissecting our molds and holding our breath as we did so. To keep me from being sick I thought of something that made me happy and that, was John.
♠ ♠ ♠
so there. there is the first ever chapter to To Be Yours Forever. A little slow going but I'll get there check out down here if you want to see any pictures of how they dress or something around those lines. what do you guys think of Jamie and Kaylie? I want comments and I'll be sure to take input and critism. I love you all!!!! <3

http://www.polyvore.com/johns_monday_school/set?id=62083665#stream_box
^ Johns outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=62086236
^ Kaylies Outfit