Status: Slow going...

To Be Yours Forever

TWO.

At the end of the day I was incredibly happy to get out of school. It was one of those really slow days that felt like it was going to go on forever. After biology all I could think of was seeing John.
I walked out of the school and put my sunglasses on. Traveled across the parking lot and stood beside his car. I dropped my bag jumped up onto the hood and sunbathed while I waited for him.
"What in the hell are you doing on my car?" He asked. I lowered my sunglasses and stared at him for a moment before answering.
"Collecting Vitamin D."
"Why do you feel the need to do it on my car?" he asked crossing his arms.
"I get the best of it up here." I swung my legs over the hood and looked down at him. He walked in between my legs and grabbed my waist.
"It's time to get off now, Kaylie." he said to me like he was my mom.
"Make me," and at that he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.
"What are you doing!" I half screamed half giggled. He spun my around and I heard Garrett's voice.
"Hey John, whatcha got there?" Garrett said.
"Oh Hey Garrett, oh nothing just a package someone left on my car." John thought he was being funny. I pounded on his back.
"JOHN! Put me down!"
"Not gonna happen sweetie. you're mine now, Mwahaha!" Garrett and him laughed. John turned back to his conversation to Garrett.
"Bro this package thing talks to me it's awesome!"
"Pretty awesome man, hey are you coming tonight?" Garrett asked. He didn't find it nearly as funny as John and I.
"Oh I don't know maybe, Hey Kay?" He asked me.
"Yessss?" I asked a little awkwardly into his back.
"Are we going to the recording party tonight?" John and his band finally got signed and they were celebrating it tonight. I was so happy for him because it was everything he wanted and he deserved it. In the back of my mind however I kept thinking how it would change us and what we had going. Once I tried asking him about it but he just shook him head and said that would never happen. I don't know whats going to happen but I love dating John, I love John. I don't want us to end.
"I believe we are, honey," I said like we were on old married couple.
"Oh wonderful dear!" He played along. "Yeah we'll be there," he said to Garrett.
"Can you guys just please get married already," Garrett said.
"We already are Gare!" I yelled to him. I felt John shrug at Garret because I went up with his shoulders. Garrett kept walking to go to his own car, and I could feel the blood rushing in my head.
"Seriously Babe please take me off your shoulder now, it hurts." He flipped me over so that he was carrying me princess style nearly dropping me in the process. I wrapped both my arms around his neck and stared at his lips.
"Are you better now?" he asked.
"Pretty much thank you for not dropping me."
"Drop you? I would never,'' he joked. I grabbed at his hair and gave it a playful tug messing it up he tried pulling away.
"Do you know how long that takes me in the morning?''
"Like two seconds!" I said.
"Well you know I gotta comb it and stuff." I messed up his hair again.
"I like it when your hair is messy, it gives you that whole rebellious look.'' I said.
"Oh you like bad boys all of a sudden?" he asked.
"Actually I've always liked bad boys, you're in a band I thought you were a bad boy. By the time I figured it out you already had me." I said