Take Your Hand And Walk Away

Ice Cream

I sat on Bobby’s couch watching T.V. I rubbed my quickly growing stomach. I yawned trying to decide whether or not I should go to bed.

“Will you help me look for an apartment tomorrow?” I asked Bobby as he walked into the living room.

I had been living with Bobby for three months know. Three months without hearing a word from Zacky.

“Don’t you need money to buy an apartment?” Bobby asked coming to sit next to me. I rolled my eyes. I had never had a lot of money until I met Zacky and technically it was his money not mine.

“I have some saved up, and I’m looking for a job anyway,” I explained stretching my arms.

“is anyone really going to hire someone who’s pregnant?” Bobby asked. I shrugged standing up to go to bed.

“Hopefully,” I mumbled tiredly. I hadn’t been getting a lot of sleep lately with everything going on.

“Why don’t you stay here?’ Bobby asked making me stop in my tracks and turn back and face him.

“Because I cant do that to you, it will totally disrupt your life,” I explained walking over to give him a hug. ‘Thanks for the offer though, I’m going to miss living with you.”

“Me too,” he answered. “But I don’t think you’re going to need a new apartment.”

I sighed walking over to the nearest bench and sitting down. After apartment hunting all day I was pretty tired. I looked around for Bobby and saw him talking to some blonde girl, I shook my head tiredly, as I watched him attempt to flirt.

He walked over to me after a few minutes with a sorry look on his face.

“Get rejected?” I guessed as he sat next to me. He nodded. ‘Well she is stupid then.”

“Well thanks,” he said looking up at me.

“Come on let’s go I’m tired I want to get home,” I said trying to pull him up, but he wouldn’t move.

“No.”

“No?’ I asked shocked.

“We cant go home yet,” he answered. I eyed him suspiciously.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because we have to go get ice cream,” he answered suspiciously.

“I don’t want ice cream, I want to go home,” I whined, but he shook his head.

“I want ice cream.” I looked at him wondering what the hell he was up too.

“Is there some reason you don’t want me to go home?” I asked.

“No I just want ice cream,” he whined. I sighed not believing a word that was coming out of his mouth.

“Why are you being suck a pain?” I asked as we started wondering around looking for an ice cream place. He shrugged.

“Don’t know, but you better get used to it, your having a kid after all,” he added. I snorted at this comment.

“I know and if it’s anything like Zacky it’s going to be a little devil,” I added, making Bobby laugh.

I watched as we finally pulled up to Bobby’s house. He had done ever possible thing to keep us away from this house, but finally we were there.

We walked up to the porch silently.

“Were home,” Bobby practically yelled.

“Yeah no thanks to you,’ I said glaring at him. “And why are you yelling?”

“Just go inside,” he said opening the door for me to step in first.

I walked in and Bobby quickly closed the door, leaving him outside.

“What the……..” I stopped when I turned around to see the house covered in rose pedals. “Hell.”

I watched as Zacky appeared in a tuxedo, which for some reason he loved to wear.

“What are you doing here?” I asked exasperated. I wanted it to sound more angry, but I was to tired. I watched as his eyes connected with mine, before falling to my stomach which had grown since the last time he had seen it.

“I’m sorry,” he started and I could tell he wasn’t sure of what to say.

“Ok,” I answered as if I didn’t really care.

“I want you to come home with me, to live with me again,” he said straightforwardly. I looked at him suspiciously realizing for the first time that Bobby was in on this little scheme.

“Do you really believe that I am going to say yes?” I asked sitting down lazily on the couch.

“Yes I do, because I know you love me,” he said coming over to sit next to me, but I shook my head. ‘I wont lie anymore.”

“How do I know that’s not a lie/’ I asked, making him smile his perfect little smile.

“Please,” he begged, but I shrugged not sure if this was a good idea, but I knew his plan was working, because I was considering it. Even after knowing him for two years I still couldn’t resist him, or even say no to him.

“I don’t know, what about your other family?”

“We can work it out,” he said slowly.

“I doubt it,” I muttered.

“Please, pretty, pretty please,” he begged pouting his lip and giving me the puppy dog eyes. That was when I knew he had me under his spell.

What the hell am I getting myself into.
♠ ♠ ♠
just a filler but i hope you like it anyway. Thanks for reading. Please comment.